AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
happen to catch the name of the snail worm thing ?
i was playing that modded version and i found this but at some point you cant continue with it there is no text options to click so i was thinking it is not added yet in the modded version of the game? it looks interesting : )

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Molwirr

Feb 1, 2018
i was playing that modded version and i found this but at some point you cant continue with it there is no text options to click so i was thinking it is not added yet in the modded version of the game? it looks interesting : )
You can get an option if you talk with Uum about sighting.

Reactions: AlienAnal

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Can you get outside of the original map in this build? Been playing on and off, not sure if I have hit the end of things to do. I really love the game and was very interested in the world, characters and story. Really wonderful game.

M-2315

May 19, 2018
I completely understand if this is too much trouble but does anyone have a download link for 2.4 that isn't on Mega?

I have no idea why but it just won't work for me, and I've tried it on three different browsers (Chrome, Edge, and Opera).

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
I completely understand if this is too much trouble but does anyone have a download link for 2.4 that isn't on Mega?

I have no idea why but it just won't work for me, and I've tried it on three different browsers (Chrome, Edge, and Opera).
Tried to use MEGAsync?

May 11, 2018
Neither the .exe nor the swf file work for me. DL-ed from Mega.
.exe says "bad application descriptor" or something and crashes on startup

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes