GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Neither the .exe nor the swf file work for me. DL-ed from Mega.
.exe says "bad application descriptor" or something and crashes on startup
I was having some issues with opening Version 2 once upon a time as well. For some reason, what fixed it was opening up a copy of Version 1, closing that and then trying Version 2 again.

So, I suggest finding a download for Version 1 of the game and see if that works for you. And, if it does, then try opening Version 2 again.

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
Managed to get pretty much all the scenes, but still no idea how to get anal with the serpent at the lake or how to get anal with Shyni.

Toung2

Jun 9, 2017
the scenes will freeze so i cant continue them and i have hit every button
Think if you play female it won't go to the next dialogue, I tried male it went to the next dialogue. probably bug for female.

Made a new game with female fix my freeze.

May 11, 2018
Think if you play female it won't go to the next dialogue, I tried male it went to the next dialogue. probably bug for female.

Made a new game with female fix my freeze.
It can happen with male too, happened to me on one of the wilderness monsters (The weird albino one)

Reactions: Gavote

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
It can happen with male too, happened to me on one of the wilderness monsters (The weird albino one)
I actually had this happen when I encountered that Zemgeg thing on the beach. Didn't happen the first two times I ran into it though, only when I had the option to approach or fight it. Pretty sure there are just some bugs in the game. Save frequently, I lost a fair amount of progress from that -.-

Molwirr

Feb 1, 2018
Can someone tell me what the mod does, or qoute some comment about it somewhere?
Allows to repeat sex scenes with characters and adds oral (through lure) interactions with some creatures (also anal for male poh-ack). Also adds new creature(s? not sure if multiple are added, met only zemrag, but read about somebody tough in the forest).

Reactions: Captain Ping
4.60 star(s) 51 Votes