Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
Allows to repeat sex scenes with characters and adds oral (through lure) interactions with some creatures (also anal for male poh-ack). Also adds new creature(s? not sure if multiple are added, met only zemrag, but read about somebody tough in the forest).
That's interesting, I found the wiki for the game and things like the Zemrag are supposedly "Not implemented yet".

Molwirr

Feb 1, 2018
That's interesting, I found the wiki for the game and things like the Zemrag are supposedly "Not implemented yet".
It was introduced by Trinox33 in .

Edit: Apparently actual creator of Zemrag is somebody else.

Reactions: Captain Ping

Molwirr

Feb 1, 2018
Legit though, who is and where do I find the blue chick from post 187?? Figured out how the Zemrag works.
Kouras isn't presented in current version. You might want to check for her.

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
Kouras isn't presented in current version. You might want to check for her.
Ah. Well that's a shame. Hopefully someone gets a page up on the wiki for change logs, I'd never have known the character was taken out, much less that her name's Kouras.

Molwirr

Feb 1, 2018
Ah. Well that's a shame. Hopefully someone gets a page up on the wiki for change logs, I'd never have known the character was taken out, much less that her name's Kouras.
It's part of a mod. I dont think it's even acknowledged on a wiki.

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
More like just expanding it. Not exactly sure why new added stuff was removed.
It's still largely unfinished, right? Maybe the creator decided he liked some of it and wanted to use it elsewhere, or didn't want it there. /shrug.

Jan 18, 2018
Can anyone make a guide on how to modify the stats later in the game? (i don't know too much about coding, but I've gotten so far that restarting just to modify the stats and have them still be unbalanced is just infuriating) pls... i need help, :(

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
the only problem i have with this game that it seems the''hey wanna fuck ?'' option is more than 90% of the game the way to go and if you dont say it you cant see the CG. and i like to be a little subtle when talking to even an NPC :/

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
yes, the last update was november 22. you can check it on patreon. He currently works one the 3.0 Version and has some missing art to do for his patreon people.
Actually I am curious, does the dev have any particular update schedule? From what I can tell it looks like once every 1-2 months.

Reactions: M-2315

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
Actually I am curious, does the dev have any particular update schedule? From what I can tell it looks like once every 1-2 months.
does not seem like it due to the money is probably not enough to live from it. I would assume that he does whatever he can WHEN he can. But as far as i can see there is a wiki for the game with some really good hidden content. The NEW update(whenever it will come) probably wont have a lot of content. I would reccoment giveing him about 6 months to give a good amount of content AT LEAST.

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
does not seem like it due to the money is probably not enough to live from it. I would assume that he does whatever he can WHEN he can. But as far as i can see there is a wiki for the game with some really good hidden content. The NEW update(whenever it will come) probably wont have a lot of content. I would reccoment giveing him about 6 months to give a good amount of content AT LEAST.
Noted.

Reactions: Synamon

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Haven't played this one myself yet; though, I've been aware of the game for a bit. I did a quick search on the thread and noted that y'all have talked about about the wiki and some possible outside content. Have y'all seen then? Thought maybe you guys might be curious about that aspect and look into something that's not hardcoded into the game. It contains guidelines and maps and other stuff for creation of new content. Lots of good stuff there! For example, attached below is a pretty nifty image from there about the stylistic choices for the creatures in the game. (It's thumbnailed since it's quite large so just click and zoom in on it to see the details.) ;] Enjoy!
Teraurge - Stylesheet_04.02.2018.jpg

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes