Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Great game is great. Loved the art and the writing both, and it feels really novel compared to most eroge, too.

Suile's Special Safari (or 'Exotic Beasts and How to Fuck Them') is my favourite part so far. Really hope that in the future versions we'll be able to invite her to go 'hunt' together.

Sirshocker

Jul 24, 2018
it says its version 2.4 but the change-log only goes up to 1.11also why not add a level up systen to it or at least some way to boost your characters atributes also whats more to the cliff , gate and the nailed up sock also the gaint no eyed frilled serpent you chase away from the cave ?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
The cliff, gate, and sock are dead ends that are either going to be expanded in the future as entries to other maps (cliff gate probablY), or just weird things that exist to make you ask questions in this alien world (sock).

The giant serpent will reappear on the beach in random encounters when you chase it from the cave, if you have a rope and 10 strength you can lasso it (after you fight it again) and haul it onto the beach. From there you can fuck it (this scene is great) and there is a little follow up to that as well that you get if you encounter it a few more times on the beach but I won't spoil it.

After that follow up it leaves the game forever (in the current patch).

I'm really really hoping that future patches don't just introduce new characters but have us get more interactions with the current ones in act 2 or whatever. I'd love to go to a new city and see the little gambling goblin thing and have a new interaction with her depending on how you dealt with her in act 1.

IRGT leveling:

The 3.0 version of the game is coming out next and it's going to feature a revamped skill system. However the dev has said there still won't be any leveling or ways to gain stats in game because he doesn't want anybody to have maxed out stats in everything. He wants each character to have a somewhat different experience because of the limitations the stat system places on them.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Alternatively, if you don't grow in stats then there's no reason to grind and you can instead simply explore and enjoy the game. try looking at it in those terms.
I can't enjoy and explore if I know I am locked out of content because I can't grow a stat by a couple numbers.

Again, LIMITED growth makes sense, obviously becoming a demigod is silly. But the game already has you as a normal person coming to a land where you can fisticuffs with giant snakes with fangs and scythe hands so uh....sorry, no one has made a good argument against at least some kind of growth.

Reactions: Volke and Diorus

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I can't enjoy and explore if I know I am locked out of content because I can't grow a stat by a couple numbers.

Again, LIMITED growth makes sense, obviously becoming a demigod is silly. But the game already has you as a normal person coming to a land where you can fisticuffs with giant snakes with fangs and scythe hands so uh....sorry, no one has made a good argument against at least some kind of growth.
The Stats are supposed to be like in fallout. You know the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats. They don't grow usually and instead just define your character the skills you gain like new combat abilties are seperate from that. This allows for multiple runs with unique outcomes each time. If you are not into that you can always just modify the game and cheat max stats

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Can anyone suggest a game similar to this?

Free roaming fucking? I can only think of CoC and TiTS.
But those are all purely text based with profile pictures.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Hm. Approached this more like a serious adventure game. Nothing around I'd really feel safe trying to fuck, so just explored a while and tried to find a way to get ahead without killing or screwing anything. 44 days in and I haven't really achieved much but staying unharmed. Was really just looking for puzzles to solve. Cool and atmospheric game, but mayyybe its not for me kink-wise.

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
If I beat the fuck out of something over and over, I should grow in strength.

Slower and capped stat growth is fine, but ZERO!? fucking stupid and unnatural.
Anyway, stats are being reworked in v3.0, so maybe you'll like the new system

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes