whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
Haven't played this one myself yet; though, I've been aware of the game for a bit. I did a quick search on the thread and noted that y'all have talked about about the wiki and some possible outside content. Have y'all seen then? Thought maybe you guys might be curious about that aspect and look into something that's not hardcoded into the game. It contains guidelines and maps and other stuff for creation of new content. Lots of good stuff there! For example, attached below is a pretty nifty image from there about the stylistic choices for the creatures in the game. (It's thumbnailed since it's quite large so just click and zoom in on it to see the details.) ;] Enjoy!
View attachment 227877

SBVox3

Sep 30, 2017
Getting Oddworld as well as old FMV game vibes from the creature design. Pretty interesting.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
@whateverbro As mentioned earlier, you'll need to "click and zoom in on it to see the details". The thumbnail was a courtesy as the full size image is quite large and would take a bit to scroll past. I hope you (and others) found the link provided in my prior post interesting and that it gave you an insight into the game. Take care!

Edited post - I admit, I had way too much fun responding to Whateverbro in the original post. Sorry about that, lol.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
@whateverbro As mentioned earlier, you'll need to "click and zoom in on it to see the details". The thumbnail was a courtesy as the full size image is quite large and would take a bit to scroll past. I hope you (and others) found the link provided in my prior post interesting and that it gave you an insight into the game. Take care!

Edited post - I admit, I had way too much fun responding to Whateverbro in the original post. Sorry about that, lol.

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
Haven't played this one myself yet; though, I've been aware of the game for a bit. I did a quick search on the thread and noted that y'all have talked about about the wiki and some possible outside content. Have y'all seen then? Thought maybe you guys might be curious about that aspect and look into something that's not hardcoded into the game. It contains guidelines and maps and other stuff for creation of new content. Lots of good stuff there! For example, attached below is a pretty nifty image from there about the stylistic choices for the creatures in the game. (It's thumbnailed since it's quite large so just click and zoom in on it to see the details.) ;] Enjoy!
View attachment 227877
HR Giger would be weeping with joy if he knew about this game.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
This is definitely my favorite VN on this site so far. I dig the alien designs and it's just super fun to interact with all the people. Right now it's a bunch of disconnected vignettes instead of a singular narrative and I'm super excited to find out if that continues as we get further into development or if these characters are going to start reappearing and interacting.

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This is definitely my favorite VN on this site so far. I dig the alien designs and it's just super fun to interact with all the people. Right now it's a bunch of disconnected vignettes instead of a singular narrative and I'm super excited to find out if that continues as we get further into development or if these characters are going to start reappearing and interacting.
Complex character intercharacter relations could be cool. Would be interesting if wild creatures attacked the village. Random npc visits would be nice too. Village pier needs more boat lovin.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes