Jul 5, 2017
@The Random Technophile , could u put

as 2.3 link? It's on his blog.
I have no control over this thread any longer due to rules set in place that prohibit people from editing OPs after a set length of time unless they are the developer, mod or uploader. Tag a mod or uploader if you wish for the page to be updated.

Reactions: Garter Marl the III

Kubikiri

Sep 12, 2017
Oh wow I missed this update even though I had this thread watched and regularly check his patreon. I just wish he spent less time on making art updates for his patreon, and rather create more content for the game, drawings that are going to be included in the game takes a lot of time.

Any brave soul that knows a mod / uploader to contact to yet once more give this game some Latest Updates love?

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
Oh wow I missed this update even though I had this thread watched and regularly check his patreon. I just wish he spent less time on making art updates for his patreon, and rather create more content for the game, drawings that are going to be included in the game takes a lot of time.

Any brave soul that knows a mod / uploader to contact to yet once more give this game some Latest Updates love?
I didn't get an alert either, this is my #1 game too, love this bizzaro world and the exploration.

Dec 30, 2017
Just a quick question, how do I charm Bykaas into letting me know about the secret drink? I rather not pay the guy, even if money isn't an issue, I rather the feeling of charming it out of her.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Probably a really stupid question, but how to turn off music or change its volume?
Gonna have to do it via volume mixer on your system since options really aren't implemented yet. Kind of an oversight for 0.2

Just a quick question, how do I charm Bykaas into letting me know about the secret drink? I rather not pay the guy, even if money isn't an issue, I rather the feeling of charming it out of her.
Need a chraisma of 5 and flirt with her by telling her shes pretty and apologize that it was just a compliment. Follow that up with telling her shes genuinely pretty and beautiful as a woman and just roll with what she jokes about.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
Dec 30, 2017
Last question, I tried to get the debug menu, I was told to go to the debug_function_plz file and deleted the first and last line, I still can't access it. Also I deleted everything and redownloaded but that file is still the way I last left it, now I can't skip the intro.

Molwirr

Feb 1, 2018
Last question, I tried to get the debug menu, I was told to go to the debug_function_plz file and deleted the first and last line, I still can't access it. Also I deleted everything and redownloaded but that file is still the way I last left it, now I can't skip the intro.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: godofthevoid

Molwirr

Feb 1, 2018
Actually re-read this thread and got a question.
Are mods from page 14 still compatible with 2.3?

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
Actually re-read this thread and got a question.
Are mods from page 14 still compatible with 2.3?
No, but here's a working update to them. Though there's still some stuff missing atm.
dead 391
It also has the debug unlocked.
Now this is the most stable I've gotten it but it might still have some bugs (I've only tested it as a Male PC).

Last edited:

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
No, but here's a working update to them. Though there's still some stuff missing atm.

It also has the debug unlocked.
Now this is the most stable I've gotten it but it might still have some bugs (I've only tested it as a Male PC).
and at beach there is some new snail or worm looking thing when you try to catch it there is no text is it not added yet

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes