GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
New Patreon post.

"I will be doing a release stream tomorrow (16th) which is a normal stream but V2 is released towards the end. The stream starts around 6pm Finnish time (15:00 GMT).

The stream happens on (Note that you have to register to comment in the chat).

The download link for V2 will be posted on the blog, the Patreon page will also receive the notice and a link to the blog, so watch either space for the download."

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
I can't contain the hype

edit: This wasn't sarcasm btw; Teraurge is different to a lot of stuff in its aesthetic and has a pretty interesting world. Doesn't hurt that it's doing stuff that others don't/won't

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I had that same problem initially. But it started working once I opened up version 1 and had that working, closed it, then tried the new version again. Don't know why that worked, but it did.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
About the game, how does one get to the new red forest island area in the upper left of the map? There's stuff in the game files for it, but i'm not sure how to get there. There's also an abandoned boat location in the files, but I searched all the beaches and didn't find it.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
It freezes all the time. On various parts and missing images. Anyone know how to increase stats now?

Reactions: Synamon

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
About the game, how does one get to the new red forest island area in the upper left of the map? There's stuff in the game files for it, but i'm not sure how to get there. There's also an abandoned boat location in the files, but I searched all the beaches and didn't find it.
Have to completed cave, and look at the book. Few days or whatever she'll give you key to her house. Wait a few days and go back see another adventure available. I assume it went to island, got there and wandered around. Then my game locked up. Assume it was on the island.

Jun 28, 2017
Have to completed cave, and look at the book. Few days or whatever she'll give you key to her house. Wait a few days and go back see another adventure available. I assume it went to island, got there and wandered around. Then my game locked up. Assume it was on the island.
you dont have to do any of that to get to the island just find the boat and you can use it, you also get some dialogue with shyni if you find the boat before you go on the picnic.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
you dont have to do any of that to get to the island just find the boat and you can use it, you also get some dialogue with shyni if you find the boat before you go on the picnic.
Where is the boat at? I went along the edge of all the available beaches and didn't find anything.

JCD

Jan 3, 2018
Anyone figured out how to cheat the system? Looks like Meandrico made it so all you get is a purple screen if you try and alter your save.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes