Synamon

Aug 21, 2017
Just out of curiosity, how many out of the 11 sexable characters (counting the m/f versions of wildlife as one) have you guys gone at it with. (some are gender exclusive).
Well I have solely played as a male in the game so if I can fuck it .. I have .. the Braq are my favorite followed by the Niirds.. then the Cuoxur and the pho-acks are about equal

Synamon

Aug 21, 2017
he was at $108 when I decided to post Teraurge onto this site. in three days he has nearly doubled his income, and I think a majority, if not all, of the new patrons are from here.
I'm glad I was able to introduce his game, and his work, to a slightly larger audience.
I know I signed up to support the game after playing here !!

TrekkieBot

Jun 28, 2017
Anyone able to edit it so you can visit breirb multiple times to get more loving ?
Using debug mode (ctrl+d in game) and re-fighting the giant worm thing(caenemung) and winning lets you replay the scene with the breirb(s). Which should not be too hard since you can also cheat stats in the debug menu.

Synamon

Aug 21, 2017
The mod I made has been updated to let you replay sex scenes with : Breirb, Naigad, Subni and Taulsol. Its on page 10, enjoy.
Are you referring to post 189 of this forum because I am not getting that option either unless its be updated since I downloaded it the other day :)

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
i grabbed that mod and it wont let me replay those scenes.
Are you referring to post 189 of this forum because I am not getting that option either unless its be updated since I downloaded it the other day :)
Oh sorry about that. For some reason it didn't update, it should be fixed now.
dead 391

p.s. The old links have been removed.

Last edited:

Synamon

Aug 21, 2017

You are awesome !! loving the newer/edited encounters ! Do I have to replace all the folders or just some as I personally have edited some of the encounters to my tastes ?

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
You are awesome !! loving the newer/edited encounters ! Do I have to replace all the folders or just some as I personally have edited some of the encounters to my tastes ?
I would make a copy of your database, replace your old database with the mod and then re-edit the ones you want to change....or you can sent me a copy of your changes and I'll do it.

I like to see what our fellow fans make.

Reactions: Synamon

Synamon

Aug 21, 2017
I would make a copy of your database, replace your old database with the mod and then re-edit the ones you want to change....or you can sent me a copy of your changes and I'll do it.

I like to see what our fellow fans make.
I'll see what I can do about uploading some of my diag.texts This one is the female Braqs because I really happen to like the Braqs

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018

I have found two new characters. The Tree creatures (the corrupted and the guardian). Was that your work?
How I wish MD would do the same, adding 2-3 new characters with little stories in every month, would calm the folks down and maybe rise the founds too on Patreon. Then he could add the main characters and the main line of story into the bigger updates. I don't think that would be so hard.

But let's hope V2.0 is around the corner and will blow our mind away once we played it through. :)

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I have found two new characters. The Tree creatures (the corrupted and the guardian). Was that your work?
How I wish MD would do the same, adding 2-3 new characters with little stories in every month, would calm the folks down and maybe rise the founds too on Patreon. Then he could add the main characters and the main line of story into the bigger updates. I don't think that would be so hard.

But let's hope V2.0 is around the corner and will blow our mind away once we played it through. :)
I'm hoping he switches to that update method after this next update. But do remember that V2.0 literally doubles the amount of content in the entire game.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
I have found some inspiration and made a few new options to niird and poh-ack females. I haven't spell check what I wrote so expect some typos and grammar issues... I did it before the coffee and with the only reason to get know this Teraurge system a little better. But I thought you guys are craving for something new in this universe so I give you a few crumbs of new. I just hope you will enjoy it.

DESCRIPTION:
  • I made a few lines for Poh-Ack Female, so if you start "examine her mouth", there will be an option for mouthfuck her. I tried my best to imagine the thing with a creature like her... it wasn't easy. So don't blame me :D
  • Also there is an option for Niird Female to lure her onto your cock without the fight scene. I just tried to implement something that will avoid the fight. Miggpli mentioned that you can lure Niirds anyway, as they are dumb, so I gave it a try.

WARNING:
There is a Guro scene with poh-ack female mouthfucking, so you if you enabled the Guro scenes in Options, it will be there. Guess what will happen if you put your cock into her mouth and agitate her with your fist... chomp.

REQUIREMENT:
Trinox33 DLC (link is above)
As I based everything on it. But I strongly advise Synamon's braq diag modification as well.

Also GIMP-ed a few new pictures to fit to the dialog. Do not expect much.

INSTALLING:
Just unpack, copy the database folder over the existing one, and overwrite everything it asks for.

User CTRL+D for faster finding the creatures.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
I'm currently writing a non violent way to defeat Caenemung but I don't understand how the counter is working. I want to write a quest to add him X amount of something and I have to set up a counter where if I reach the X amount, new dialog will appear. But I just can't figure out the syntax for that.
If someone can help me, that would be great.

I think I understand how the flags and the has_item thing works. But counters... those mofos... *angry face*

BTW. I think I will write non-violent solutions for most of the creatures. I found it fun and entertaining as I would like to try different ways.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
I made a few adjustments to Niird Female and gave an option to Caenemung for the peaceful approach. If you will have some food for him, he will retreat. But what food? Hm? You have to figure it out by yourself :D
It was a little complicated to make so if you have any trouble with him, please do tell me and I will fix it.

Also please feel free to use these files and improve it for your taste.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
The last update for today. Fixed some bugs with the previous scripts and a few typos as well.
Added dialog for loosing the fight, so you won't go that easy if you aren't strong enough or you don't have the stuffs in your pocket.
CONTENTS of this little MOD:
niird_f
  • You have the ability to lure her into sex (currently there is no requirement). Once you lured her into something you will have the option to just ask for it next time.
  • If you attack her you will loose the lure and ask ability. So it will cancel all the modifications. I will try to add something to earn back the 'trust' after a while or if you bring some treat to her.
  • I made a two 'new' images out of the existing ones and added them to the scenes
  • If you loose the fight, but you have a roll of rope in your inventory you will still have a final chance to tie her up and have your way. If not than, you have a bad day dude
  • If you loose and has the axe with you, you will survive
  • If you loose and you don't have the axe or the rope... well... you will get some serious beating :D

niird_m
  • Added the loosing dialog to him. Same as with the female niird. Nothing else.
poh-ack_f
  • You will get the opportunity to examine her deeply. So if you have the knowledge and the experience with her, then you will get the ability to mouth and throat-fuck her.
  • You have to be careful with a creature like this as it has razor sharp teeth.
cuoxur_m
  • If you don't have an axe with you... don't loose against him. He has a special taste for human flesh. (Gore scene)
caenemung
  • If you have rusty spearheads in your pocket, then you will be able to solve the situation in a peaceful way. Just talk with him, then feed him with them. He really loves the rusty metal Scooby-Snacks

So you will need the followings before you apply my mod.

The order is important
1.) (Trinox33)
2.) (Synamon)
3.) My attached file.

Just unzip them and overwrite everything with the contents.

Reactions: Heliophorus

Synamon

Aug 21, 2017
I think the caenemung might be female ... and if not it should be :)

Synamon

Aug 21, 2017
Yes I think too, but MD stated it as a "him" so I followed that line too.
haha that is the great thing about being able to edit the game :) I mean your supposed to beat and defeat the beast yet you made it able to solve it peacefully

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes