madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
I expect art to be somewhat of a lengthy process, but I do wonder when MD says he "worked on dialogue", just how much progress that implies per day/post? I know he's not naturally fluent in English, so that may inhibit the speed of things a bit.
yeah the dialogue pales in comparison to how long it take to make the art assets, but dialogue can be lengthy as well if you come into writers block. then you have to take into account IRL stuff that can highly limit you on what one can achieve.

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
Not sure if this has been reported yet, or if there's even a dedicated bug report thread for the game anywhere. But I got to the Sock Tree, and when I chose to 'Enter' the area won't load. Also that first town you go to, sometimes the option to leave won't appear

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Find all the stats on CE during the creation menu and change them all at once. After you set them up hit confirm character without adding or removing a single stat point. Once you're in the game you will have the stats you chose on CE.
thanks you just helped me mod a char with enough stats to not get killed easily, time for me to enjoy the xeno content! :D

Delphius

Sep 28, 2017
Maybe someone can help me, I download the Teraurge_installer.exe and run it, but I can't find it on my machine anywhere? It doesn't seem to have installed, or it installed under a different name. I may just be stupid and missing something, but help please?

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
Maybe someone can help me, I download the Teraurge_installer.exe and run it, but I can't find it on my machine anywhere? It doesn't seem to have installed, or it installed under a different name. I may just be stupid and missing something, but help please?
Try going to Program Files (x86), there should be a folder their with everything in it.

Delphius

Sep 28, 2017
Hey, thanks for the reply. Checked the folder, again nothing. I watched the installer closer during another attempt. It gets the verifying download, and then nothing. I'm not sure if there is information missing, or if it should just be the installer by itself, but for some reason it's refusing to work for me.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
So, I have been failing in continuing to link MD's Twitter updates on here, so here's a bit of a deluge from June thus far.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
The June art is up on the blog, only one image this time.

And MD has re-stated on Patreon that the 10th remains the tentative release date:

Kubikiri

Sep 12, 2017
Let's hope he makes less art (not all of it is going to be used in the game), and more of the game tbh. Got tired of only seeing art updates from being a patreon, decided to put it on a hold after 4 months of no new versions out.

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
Let's hope he makes less art (not all of it is going to be used in the game), and more of the game tbh. Got tired of only seeing art updates from being a patreon, decided to put it on a hold after 4 months of no new versions out.
have you watched his twitter ? hes been posting what he has been working on in the game almost daily.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
"V2 delayed, new release date on 14th or between 23rd and 29th, explanation and excuses below.

The tentative 10th release day was too ambitious and while I've gotten huge pile of work done its not done yet. The delay is mostly caused by other commitments and issues outside the actual game development. Hurrying writing has been a hard thing, but I think I'm slowly becoming more productive writer.

The 14th is the latest I can release the game before I have to go on a week long trip without my workstation. I might be able to write for the game (which I will probably do if I slide past 14th), but testing and creating art will be impossible. I would probably finish the update soon after I get back (between 23rd and 29th).

I do not know how people in the writing and game business decide their deadlines, it's a very abstract science for me but the additional pressure has definitely pushed me to work harder. I've also isolated myself from the internet to a degree to minimize distractions. Which has caused me to forego updating the dev twitter.

Whatever happens the update is very likely out by 29th, if it isn't... uh."

The lastest update is above. So it will here this month... mabye... hopefully... fingers crossed for 14th!!!! :)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
well, at least he's keeping us in the clear! admitingly this is pretty much a one man proyect so if anything i feel the man has earned himself at the very least our patience with the quality of his work thus far.

glafrost

May 7, 2018
Sorry my bad English. Does anyone know any similar games? Where it is necessary to rape monsters with an anatomy far from anthropomorphic. Or where do monsters rape monsters.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
4.60 star(s) 51 Votes