Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
ya'll know you can just hit ctrl+d to use the in game debug right?
The debug menu was added in version 1.12 and the current released is 1.13 due to a crash fix for 1.12.
Before the debug menu was added you needed to do save editing.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
1.12 has been out since the beginning of the month and 1.13 (a bug fix) not long after. The only meaningful content changes in it was fixing the Breirb and Male poh-ack scenes for female PCs.

Other than that, no actual update yet. We're all waiting on 2.0.

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
actually its 1.13 because 1.12 had a few game breaking bugs
1.12 has been out since the beginning of the month and 1.13 (a bug fix) not long after. The only meaningful content changes in it was fixing the Breirb and Male poh-ack scenes for female PCs.

Other than that, no actual update yet. We're all waiting on 2.0.
still, the page should be updated.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
There's a new blog post out with the monthly colored image for March and some teaser images that will be in version 2.0.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I also made a basic mod for some of the aliens. We now have some oral from the niirds, and gay sex with the dinosaur. Just replace the folders in database.
That was kind of amazing. Did you make the images yourself for those scenes?

Reactions: Trinox33

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
That was kind of amazing. Did you make the images yourself for those scenes?
No, but I did write all of the Niird Oral scenes/code from scratch. This is the first time I've made an add-on like this so the Niird scenes are really basic. The dino stuff was all there I just had to take some codes out and add a couple more.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
No, but I did write all of the Niird Oral scenes/code from scratch. This is the first time I've made an add-on like this so the Niird scenes are really basic. The dino stuff was all there I just had to take some codes out and add a couple more.
I like the idea of face/anal raping male animals as a male character, tho I'm usually not into gay stuff. I was always wondering in the game when I found a male creature and I had to leave it alone, why can't I just grab it's head and throat rape it? Especially the Niird and Braq. They have no teeth so they couldn't do anything against the invading member.
Also I got an idea one day about taming wildlife. So you could have a companion outside the cities and it would fight on your side... of course you could have sex with it whenever you want. Maybe you could teach it tricks too.

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
I've updated and added some more scenes, as well as made some new ones, I also put in some mods from other people, credit is in the creadits.

-link removed- new version up.
New version up go to post 391

What's new:
New and edited Niirds oral, Male Brag oral edit, Taulsol is now sexable (not made by me), Poh-Ack Female has make out and loving fuck (also not by me), and the Poh-Ack Male has a nice and mean anal fuck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrekkieBot

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I've updated and added some more scenes, as well as made some new ones, I also put in some mods from other people, credit is in the creadits.

Could you list what the changes are so everyone knows before downloading?

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes