layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
this is so weird to me. guy still draws all the time and appears to be workign on the game. all while apparently not actually working on the game
There have been fairly rapid and recent posts about work done with the new engine. Seems like they're working pretty hard on the game. Without knowing the guy's programming background, moving from Flash to Unity is a pretty big move.

Jan 28, 2020
There have been fairly rapid and recent posts about work done with the new engine. Seems like they're working pretty hard on the game. Without knowing the guy's programming background, moving from Flash to Unity is a pretty big move.
The thing I'm curious about is when the engine change specifically happened, since I don't know if Actionscript 3 code is transferable to Unity.

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
The thing I'm curious about is when the engine change specifically happened, since I don't know if Actionscript 3 code is transferable to Unity.
He implied working on it last year on irregular basis before being forced into it exclusively. There's a post a while back about it if you haven't seen it already:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ano85

May 21, 2018
this is so weird to me. guy still draws all the time and appears to be workign on the game. all while apparently not actually working on the game
You really should check the previous pages for the UI and map movement improvements we've seen so far.

Stats have been reworked as well.

What I want to see the most is how the new combat is supposed to look like.

kemohomo

Apr 28, 2020
So I know I said this before but I hope I can get something a bit more specific, is there a way to cheat in this game? Im not sure if its possible to use the debug_functions_pls.txt anymore since it doesnt change anything in the title screen, and when I downloaded the CE, it deosnt seem to be fully installed

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Can someone upload it to pixeldrain or gofile (link is dead)? Can't download it, mega is always out of quota.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Can someone upload it to pixeldrain or gofile (link is dead)? Can't download it, mega is always out of quota.
Mega remembers what you have downloaded before you reaching quota. After you downloaded part of file and reach quota, open same link again next day and it will continue downloading from point it stoped last time.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I'm surprised you don't use bypass tools like megabasterd or JDownloader2, if you are a heavy user that always exceed the quota.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
You really should check the previous pages for the UI and map movement improvements we've seen so far.

Stats have been reworked as well.

What I want to see the most is how the new combat is supposed to look like.
I mean.. .the game hasnt actually been updated in like 2 years tho , right?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
So I know I said this before but I hope I can get something a bit more specific, is there a way to cheat in this game? Im not sure if its possible to use the debug_functions_pls.txt anymore since it doesnt change anything in the title screen, and when I downloaded the CE, it deosnt seem to be fully installed
The debug menu starts working after you do the intro Witch scene (and it also gives a helpful option to skip it), after which you can use it to change your stats and resources at-will.
In lieu of using a cheat table, you can manually edit your stats during character creation to set your stats to ten one at a time with Cheat Engine: take the current stat value, change it with the in-game buttons to whatever, find that new value, and then set it to 10 (you can probably also edit your "budget" for stat increases directly instead of doing this). This method also works for krats and adats so you can buy whatever you want.

Last edited:

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Dev seems to prefer drawing for money rather than working on the game. No doubt he'll have spent this entire year switching to unity and post some patreon art to try and fool you into thinking it's game art. Don't expect a update.
Yeah, those $1 and $4 Patreon tiers and once a week streams are really designed for maximum milking efficiency. :rolleyes:

The only thing less interesting than shitting up threads with how game creators are robbing their customer base is arguing over what is and isn't NTR. Apt username btw.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, those $1 and $4 Patreon tiers and once a week streams are really designed for maximum milking efficiency. :rolleyes:

The only thing less interesting than shitting up threads with how game creators are robbing their customer base is arguing over what is and isn't NTR. Apt username btw.
Going through my post history because you can't admit the Dev is wasting too much time making patreon art that doesn't go in the game instead of working on the game. You gonna defend 3 years without a update? The last time he updated it wasn't proportional to the time taken, so I don't see any reason it will be this time. Expect 3-4 new characters with unfinished art and a new area at most.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Going through my post history because you can't admit the Dev is wasting too much time making patreon art that doesn't go in the game instead of working on the game. You gonna defend 3 years without a update? The last time he updated it wasn't proportional to the time taken, so I don't see any reason it will be this time. Expect 3-4 new characters with unfinished art and a new area at most.
...FOR FREE...at least for me. And Im sure for you too.

Fast!
Quality!
Cheap!

Choose any 2.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes