4.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I guess even 3 months are not enough for 4-5 scenes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Then again I can't really complain since I don't/won't support him.

Reactions: Wrex86

wigwam

Aug 14, 2018
I was about to support him but I don't want to support another thing being put into endless patreon hell

Reactions: Wrex86

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Hopefully this doesn't follow other trends. We can't give leeway and say "Well they're usually consistent with their updates so we can give em a pass." That's always how it starts. Once they know they can get away with it they'll do it more often.

wesertwesert

Aug 29, 2017
JimJim discord message about update:

"I will release v0.07's full version by the end of the month. If I can't get Debra and Terry's scene done by then, then I will release a v0.07a a week later or something in September. I will release this month, and that's the scene that makes the most sense to delay to make that deadline since it's the least essential to the story, but ofc I won't make you all wait until v0.08 to finally see it.Beta will still release as soon as everything is playable.There's realistically about 2 days of work after all these percentages hit 100% to edit all of the renders and finish the last few renders for the Alpha zombie scene."

elvolvo

Jul 3, 2018
The update was planned for late July pretty sad that it keeps being delayed, oh well time to wait another 4 months for the 0.08 update.
It's hard to make a game, Jim keeps us aware of the development and if he has any complications (he is very active and very attentive in that)
This update is longer and more playable than the previous ones, so it is worth waiting for

Reactions: Torpower0

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
It's hard to make a game, Jim keeps us aware of the development and if he has any complications (he is very active and very attentive in that)
This update is longer and more playable than the previous ones, so it is worth waiting for
yes, but it is not a AAA-Game, its mainly Text and Pictures (in 3DCG) but not AAA.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Game is not that hard mate.
It might be hard to manage your resources... Especially when it comes to your armor, ammo and potentially items with low durability (like the crowbars).
For sustenance, I didn't have much issues with water and food though.

Reactions: Huntkinhero

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
It might be hard to manage your resources... Especially when it comes to your armor, ammo and potentially items with low durability (like the crowbars).
For sustenance, I didn't have much issues with water and food though.
He asked for the scenes not on how to kill every zombie in the town.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes