• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
In the debug file there is this when I crash:

[0413/233012.513:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)
Might be connected to nwjs:

You could try to update nwjs (=overwrite the files in the main folder) or delete %localappdata%\terminal-desires

PS: To make sure, that my suggestions at least won't make things worse, I've removed my TD appdata folder and replaced TD's nwjs with nwjs-v0.83.0 and played up to the second day w/o crashes.

Last edited:

xmds

Dec 31, 2017
Might be connected to nwjs:

You could try to update nwjs (=overwrite the files in the main folder) or delete %localappdata%\terminal-desires

PS: To make sure, that my suggestions at least won't make things worse, I've removed my TD appdata folder and replaced TD's nwjs with nwjs-v0.83.0 and played up to the second day w/o crashes.
Replacing those files with nwjs-v0.83.0 and deleting the appdata folder makes things worse as now when I load up the game I get application error code 0xc000007b.

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Replacing those files with nwjs-v0.83.0 and deleting the appdata folder makes things worse as now when I load up the game I get application error code 0xc000007b.
At this point I can only speculate. But 0xc000007b is a Windows error, usually when some relevant files are missing or when 32bit and 64bit are mixed up.

So to clarify: Did you dl the 32bit version or the 64bit version of nwjs? (I'm always using 64bit, 32 bit OS are pretty uncommon nowadays)

And by "deleting the appdata folder" I hope you just meant the "terminal-desires" folder residing within "%localappdata%".
That folder will be recreated as soon as you start the game.

Last edited:

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Could someone be so nice and upload the bestiality patch to some different site, asks for an account there and i do not quite trust pages i have no experience with?

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
Apparently the plan now is to put out whatever is complete at the end of each month, so much more frequent but also much samller updates. We'll have to see how that goes tho
Right well, i'll have to see it before i believe it.
Not going to get my hopes up.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes