BBC King

May 8, 2021
(UPDATED)Terminal Desires V0.10 BETA 1a + Hotfix

v0.10 BETA 1a (Full Download)
Windows:

• (1.82 GB)
PASSWORD: SAVES
OR

v0.10 BETA 1 -> BETA 1a Hotfix (Requires BETA 1 from the Original Post)
Windows:

• (81.8 MB)
^If you downloaded BETA 1 already, and would like to avoid re-downloading the entire game, then get the above hotfix archives and extract them to the same location as the main game files, letting the BETA 1a hotfix's "Terminal" folder overwrite BETA 1's.

• Added the 1st half(Blowjob) of a new Story Sex Scene: "Karl breeds Iris".
    • The scene is triggered after bringing Iris some food for her Quest. Or you can view it in the Gallery.
    • The 2nd half will be added in the next build (v0.10 BETA 2 - ETA April 2024), along with the other missing Iris Scenes.

View attachment e05033b4e3b73fe77ee786687a29a8166150c7838bd9f0f43389e09233d5388b.webp

• I also fixed the following Issues:
    • Softlock when using a First Aid Kit on Iris' leg when standing to the right of her.
    • Iris' 2D sprite not appearing on the map during her defeat scene.
    • Instance of Two Debras appearing Before the Jebadiah Scene.
    • Instance of Two Jebadiahs appearing After Debra Scene.
    • Decimal values being used for Hunger & Thirst.
    • An out-of-bounds tile in "Water Management - South".
    • Respecberry Cocktail item description cut-off.
    • Potential fix for the crash listed in "Known Issues".
////////////////////////

!!!NEW KNOWN ISSUES!!!

////////////////////////

- Only if you made a save file in the original BETA 1 upload: Loading that save file may give a repeating "Loading Error" message prompting the player to "Retry".

• This can be fixed by overwriting the save the file while receiving the error message, then -> closing the game, then -> relaunching the game and loading that overwritten save file.
  • You will then be able to resume playing that save file without the repeating error message.
- There is a potential softlock during the first loop of the "Karl breeds Iris" scene where the loop never ends. (FIXED FOR NEXT BUILD)

• You should be able to break the infinite loop by skipping the rest of the scene by holding 'X'.

Apologies to those looking forward to more new content, but everything else I had planned for this build, that didn't make it in, will be out in v0.10 BETA 2 which will be April's release.

~ Jim

Other Platforms/Devices:

I will look into officially supporting Mac, Linux, IOS, Android, & Web Browser at a later date(if viable), once the game reaches a more stable point.

In the meantime, I'd suggest trying the following emulation alternatives:

• Android - " "(removed from store but has other links) OR " "
  • Mac OS X - " "
Some players have had some success using these, though I can't test or offer any support for them myself.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
this game truly has one of the most largest male character long dongs than any game i have seen. :eek: (y)

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
Could anyone put up the b-patch here ? Blogpost requires a phone number to create an account and I'd rather not link my personnal number to this kind of content

edit:nvm, found it while skimming through the thread

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TerminalDesires-0.10Beta1aHotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Nomesk

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
This game is more fun than you think. (y)
But the problem is every update is slow, and the completion is still very low after all these years.:sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: Fatty12

chabam

Nov 1, 2017
Could anyone put up the b-patch here ? Blogpost requires a phone number to create an account and I'd rather not link my personnal number to this kind of content

edit:nvm, found it while skimming through the thread
where is it ? can you please show me

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes