Jun 6, 2020
I just looked at JimJim's patreon, I think if you just do $1 membership, you can get the game. At the same time, I know some ppl will not even give this guy $1(totally understandable).
With all the delays I think you know why, jim is a great creator but he should ve focused on finishing the game main story and then he could ve overhauled the game after .

Reactions: Croup

Jeffry7977

Dec 8, 2019
I'd honestly advise everyone to wait for the next release still. There's a lot of bugs being reported rn on the Discord and the one new scene will actually be finished. The ones that just released doesn't add anything worthwhile, just QOL and a backend overhaul. It's entirely for bug testing purposes

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Your internet browser has a set cache limit. When it is reached Mega download stalls. I have the same problem when I start downloading files over 500 mb because I set my Mozilla Firefox cache to 500 mb. If you download the Mega App, then you don't run into that problem. I have it used the app many times and had no issues downloading files bigger than 1.0 gb. I suggest you download and installed the Mega App for free.

Reactions: antoniox2

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Your internet browser has a set cache limit. When it is reached Mega download stalls. I have the same problem when I start downloading files over 500 mb because I set my Mozilla Firefox cache to 500 mb. If you download the Mega App, then you don't run into that problem. I have it used the app many times and had no issues downloading files bigger than 1.0 gb. I suggest you download and installed the Mega App for free.
Another alternative would be MegaBasterd (it's even better when used with a regularly updated/generated proxy list):

It needs Java 11 (or greater) to run:

A good starting point for finding the right proxy list:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes