rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I have done that yet i still get i have to go to the blog to download it image.
Blog and first post links are same. I dont think your problem solved with patch at the blog. If you want to try here is the link:

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Patch doesn't appear to be working. I overwrite the "Terminal" folder from the main download with the patch's "Terminal" folder but doesn't work.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I remember seeing this and walking away really quick, but man, that beast tag is pretty tempting. I think I have to give it a go.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Again, the beast patch doesn't appear to be working in this update. Previously had been but now ??? Anyone else having this problem?

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Dev have a schedule on updates?
Usually the end of the month as I recall. I believe they ran into issues prior to this release, hence why an alpha version was release last week.
Yesterday they mentioned the full version of v.05 was at least a few days from being released. So if they stick to that we can probably hope for it to arrive sometime this weekend.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Usually the end of the month as I recall. I believe they ran into issues prior to this release, hence why an alpha version was release last week.
Yesterday they mentioned the full version of v.05 was at least a few days from being released. So if they stick to that we can probably hope for it to arrive sometime this weekend.
kk cool.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes