dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Looked through the thread and didn't see an answer... is it possible to find the Shed with the safe in it? I've checked every surface in both sheds between the two farms, and didn't find a safe. The quest is still not completed either. Is there another shed somewhere? This is for the quest "Robert's Legacy", and is the third objective.

Nevermind, was looking way too hard. It's in the next screen over from the gun shop. Was locked before so I guess I never tried it again.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Game seems good... but if this flat bitch have some bigger boobs. i dont really love small tits like this...

cena01

Dec 5, 2018
Does anyone have a savefile, cause it's the third time i've lost them and i don't want to start it from the beginning again?

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
The Mac version does not work,.. Done Chmod on al the downloads available and none worked,.. the compression used is faulty,

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
All I know there is some stages to anomality or fetishes within a man fantasy Dreamworld but from the look of it the barrier has been extended to quite some length..To the extent where normal doesn't seem to do the job and something more freaky is required. *stares into the darkness*
If you think this is extreme, you haven't seen the most niche of Japanese hentai lol

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Could I get some help if anyone knows what im doing wrong?
For some reason the beast patch doesn't give me an option to override files so I cant seem to get it to work.

Edit: well I got it to ask for overrides, which I said yes to but the scene is still blocked out. Anyone have any advice?

HardtoBuff

Apr 27, 2017
I have not played the game yet...so i can´t say if it is good or not (i my opinion). I just checked the images/pictures....now i have a question; why is here name Tiffany? Should it not be Tittany or Tittan?:)

Dec 23, 2017
Could I get some help if anyone knows what im doing wrong?
For some reason the beast patch doesn't give me an option to override files so I cant seem to get it to work.

Edit: well I got it to ask for overrides, which I said yes to but the scene is still blocked out. Anyone have any advice?
The patch was messed up. But Jim fixed it. Just download the more current patch, and use it to replace the folder labeled Terminal. That should give you ALL of the beast content.

!

Dec 23, 2017
how to remove board?
You need to find a rusty crowbar. Alternatively you can buy one from George at the gun shop. But be mindful that it is expensive as well as a rusty piece of shit. Meaning you can only use it a certain number of times before it bends out of shape, and becomes unusable.

Dec 23, 2017
Can anyone say how many sex scenes in v0.05. Without battle scenes? ty
I think 5. Maybe 6. But that is only if you download and install the beast patch. If not, then there is two or three. There is two new combat sex scenes though too. One new one with the double dick zombie, and one where Tiffany gives the zombie horse a BJ. I warn you though, that BJ scene with the zombie horse is pretty extreme. But if that's what you like, then you should enjoy it.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes