Jun 6, 2020
Hey amigos I have a request to make I will be on vacation for a week away from my pc. So when the new beta releases would anyone be kind to make a recording of the new scenes. Thank you

Crowley13147

Jan 26, 2024
Can anyone help me? I'm having trouble finding Robert's shed in the "Robert's Legacy" quest line. I turned the entire map upside down, but nothing (talking about, the town, the sewers, the forest). What am I missing?

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
Can anyone help me? I'm having trouble finding Robert's shed in the "Robert's Legacy" quest line. I turned the entire map upside down, but nothing (talking about, the town, the sewers, the forest). What am I missing?
It's the shed to the west of the shop, north of the room where you save the first girl. The dog you save is outside of the shed.

Reactions: Crowley13147

Crowley13147

Jan 26, 2024
It's the shed to the west of the shop, north of the room where you save the first girl. The dog you save is outside of the shed.
The embarrassing thing about this is that I even went inside, looted everything, and missed the god-forsaken safe on the table...thank you for your reply!

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes