ps3king1336

Mar 25, 2017
Hey, Jimjim3DX is there multiple pregnancy chances in your amazing game if so, can 6 be the limit of a pregnancy from using too many fertility pills?
And also i maybe seen the zombie horse its my favorite animal I've may have seen here "I wont spoil the fun on what I've seen" but, as a fan "from version one" can you make it a very big pregnancy from these studs?

P.S. Make Tiffany a broodmare please?

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Hey, Jimjim3DX is there multiple pregnancy chances in your amazing game if so, can 6 be the limit of a pregnancy from using too many fertility pills?
And also i maybe seen the zombie horse its my favorite animal I've may have seen here "I wont spoil the fun on what I've seen" but, as a fan "from version one" can you make it a very big pregnancy from these studs?

P.S. Make Tiffany a broodmare please?
You will be able to have multiple pregnancies over the duration of the game. It will be possible to have twins, triplets etc (small chance) but not multiple pregnancies simultaneously. There are always special items like birth control or abortion pills if you decide you want Tiffany or the other girls to be bred by different creatures/enemies.

Right now it's only possible to be bred by humans, but there will be something that happens during the main plot that will make it possible for interspecies and undead breeding ;) So yes, eventually she can be bred by horses.

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
A later version, after a certain point in the main story, but not sure when yet because Patrons get to decide what I focus on in the next version. She will be able to fuck the zombie horse in version 0.03 though.

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
A later version, after a certain point in the main story, but not sure when yet because Patrons get to decide what I focus on in the next version. She will be able to fuck the zombie horse in version 0.03 though.
Is there a possibility that be a normal horse? a farm with bull and etc, but without that they are infected?
PD: Your game is awesome, I've been waiting for a long time to see something like this :)

Reactions: ps3king1336

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Is there a possibility that be a normal horse? a farm with bull and etc, but without that they are infected?
PD: Your game is awesome, I've been waiting for a long time to see something like this :)
There will be interactions with un-infected animals in later versions. It's still a zombie game though so expect that to be the primary focus for scenes.

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
can we the player "as Tiffany" chooses where to give birth with help or without help and, will her butt and her boobs grow in a bigger size if she gets pregnant?
Right now the plan is to get help from certain npc's for birth, such as Dr. Milburn of Hitomi (depending on who you sided with) but the first possible birth scene won't be until day seven, so there's lots of things that can change before we get there. Yes, pregnant girls will have their bodies change over the course of their pregnancies. The plan is to see changes on days 3, 5 and 7. First day of pregnancy will start lactation, so that'll be in v0.03.

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
so i was wondering when hitomi was getting rape by the doctor u get to get to save her for the second and three option when he rape her and rape u if you choose to do so but for the last option to get i quess the idea for tiffany to let other girl to be rape u can save her was wondering why that not the case for that option, or i was just skip the text to fast.

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
so i was wondering when hitomi was getting rape by the doctor u get to get to save her for the second and three option when he rape her and rape u if you choose to do so but for the last option to get i quess the idea for tiffany to let other girl to be rape u can save her was wondering why that not the case for that option, or i was just skip the text to fast.
Not quite sure what you're asking, but if you selected the 'encourage him' option, that's basically Tiffany siding with Dr. Milburn from the start. So it's basically the option for those who don't want to save Hitomi and just want to submit to the doctor..

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
Not quite sure what you're asking, but if you selected the 'encourage him' option, that's basically Tiffany siding with Dr. Milburn from the start. So it's basically the option for those who don't want to save Hitomi and just want to submit to the doctor..
oh ok thought it be like how it was in the intro when i can like the zombie dick but still fight them to save vennesa

wowgoat

Dec 9, 2018
hi Jimjim3DX
1. can u add option to enable or disable futa characters. futa is disturbing for some people
2. u can make some zombies have ability to instant fuck MC no matter clothes nor armor she wear, so u can make half naked sex's scene

Reactions: Kolblogberg
4.40 star(s) 35 Votes