Apr 25, 2019
is Zombert scripted to win the fight or is it just extreme bs rng?

Edit: turns out i prolly just have really shit luck :p

Last edited:

Lets

Jan 17, 2018
Dog bowl and stuf, need a crowbar to get in the building that has it, which is the same place you will find the electronics if i recall correctly.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
3 questions

#1:- will there be more sexy dominant futas to meet in the near future?

#2:- will we be able to have a real full team of immune babes later? Like Deborah, Lara and Ali teaming up with Tiffany for dealing with the evil bastards and large groups of Zombie.

#3:- will there be path where Tiffany chooses to team up and just cut loose with Sydney because she loses her marbles as well and decides having fun with her and the zombies is better than anything else going on? Mainly asking that one because evil + crazy, mix with a sexy bimbo babe and you will get some really sexy yet fucked up scenes to watch.

Just wondering and hoping that will be the case sometime down the line.

Reactions: Apostate

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Still wish there was a small chance to save Kiana, or at least have the chance to be knocked up by her before she turned, so that her legacy would live on. Better her than Fat Boab in front of the pharmacy.

For those who don't know Boab is a scottish slang way of saying bob.

Jan 28, 2018
where is the corner store, btw? i'm in the east part of town, but i can't find dog food or bowl
Its on the north-east area of the map, in the boarded up building. You need a crowbar to open it (there's chance it might break so save before hand), inside you can find the food and bowl.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes