Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Are there plans on adding more dogs?
Yes, Zombie Hounds as enemies in v0.11 and more non-infected dogs later (one in Ali's group)

Or other Animals insteed dogs and horses?

Pigs or Tapir?
Or Elephants, rhinos hippos or a an Bull?
Yeah, there will be more farm animals in ACT 1, and then there will be the Hardwood City Zoo in ACT 2 so probably a bit of everything tbh. But that's all a long way down the line. Zombies and Humans remain the primary focus of the game though.

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Jim,

Any possibility of another non-zombie futa encounter like with Kiana?
Yes, of course she won't be the only futa character. Ali's group will introduce two more futa characters. And there will certainly be more after that somewhere down the line. They won't be everywhere (since Futa characters in this world are a side effect of F.W.I. experimentation), but they will show up from time to time.

KrugerF1

May 22, 2020
I found the game yesterday and kept on playing trying every idea avaible in the game..
It's awesome no matter how big is the size of boobs / dick or whatever.. still makes the game special and enjoyable
However, I personally believe you should reduce a bit the amount of zombies that can be found in the place where the character move because we're not into killing zombies as much as we want to see action with them or with any other type of monster.
Sometimes it's pain in the ass to kill some type of zombies because you don't have strips (like that zombie with 2 dicks)
That's my idea about what can be fixed for now. I'm really excited for the rest of the story along with new characters / animals / zombie types and etc..
Keep it up !!

Reactions: Jimjim3DX

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Well, since he's working on this version since december, i don't think the news are gonna come out every two or three days :p

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
lets just hope the gallery is something to wait for, with unlock all like paccsu did

cause no way we gonna do multiple play just to get those branching scenes

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes