rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Thanks for the update Jimjim3DX , wasnt aware you took the 2 months off, in that case i would delay that prediction by 2 months, hopefully can see something this year towards november december then, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Jimjim3DX

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
"Access the Town's Outskirts via the Sewers next to the Pharmacy", I didn't quite understand what needs to be done, please tell me
There is a sewer manhole out the front of the Pharmacy's East exit. Go into the sewers and head north to find the doors to get into the town Outskirts.

wowgoat

Dec 9, 2018
instead attacking the zombie, can we kill the zombie by seducing it ? Maybe in future version, i dont see jimjim is planning for that in roadmap

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
instead attacking the zombie, can we kill the zombie by seducing it ? Maybe in future version, i dont see jimjim is planning for that in roadmap
The option to "stealth kill" a zombie post-sex while its guard is down will be possible in a future release. Don't know when.

Reactions: wowgoat

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Umm... not bad idea.... Bred all night long.... ;)

Well, it is all up to JimJim on his plan and story... I usually support the developer's plan as they flow with their story. I rather have JimJim complete his story and then later review back and see what other option he could have included.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Before anyone else keep asking for the update, please review last few pages of posting. The developer is doing a major overhaul on this game and it will take longer than expected. There been few features that been discovered by the developer that interest him to add it into the game for a while. Order for him to be able to have those features is to go through the whole thing and make the modification. Of course if you want more details of his plans on version0.10 and other possible plans in future plans, go to his blog site and it explains the layout.

So... Regarding to update... I have to say anytime in year 2021. Developer is working on it on his own pace.

Regarding to birth of the child, that depends how much the developer tweaks version 0.10. if it goes well, I am sure it would be sooner than expected. If you read the project plan, it may happen in version 0.16-0.18. However I are unable to translate the project plan to time line. Safe bet, possible in 2022 or 2023.

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)

BBC King

May 8, 2021
If you read the project plan, it may happen in version 0.16-0.18. However I are unable to translate the project plan to time line. Safe bet, possible in 2022 or 2023.
LOL the production value on this game isnt that great (no offense dev but you are using pretty generic models and assets), atleast with a game like Summertime Saga I understand delaying and what not because everything is hand-drawn, coded and what not, where as this is just an RPGM game with a stereotypical zombie apocalypse plot and big tit/ass women.

He HAS to be working on this by himself, thats the only way I would understand why it takes so long for anything to get released but even if that is true the time-to-content ratio is just NOT good for a game that (again no offense) is so low caliber. This isnt a "Pure Onyx", "House Party", "Subverse", etc. The development just doesnt justify what we have now and whats planned for v0.10 for a RPGM game, there are ones that have done alot MORE with alot LESS than JimJim's Terminal Desires.

Reactions: Darkns and Violetix

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
LOL the production value on this game isnt that great (no offense dev but you are using pretty generic models and assets), atleast with a game like Summertime Saga I understand delaying and what not because everything is hand-drawn, coded and what not, where as this is just an RPGM game with a stereotypical zombie apocalypse plot and big tit/ass women.

He HAS to be working on this by himself, thats the only way I would understand why it takes so long for anything to get released but even if that is true the time-to-content ratio is just NOT good for a game that (again no offense) is so low caliber. This isnt a "Pure Onyx", "House Party", "Subverse", etc. The development just doesnt justify what we have now and whats planned for v0.10 for a RPGM game, there are ones that have done alot MORE with alot LESS than JimJim's Terminal Desires.
Well, based on the postings from Jimjim3DX, it seems to be one person control the whole development. I am sure this development is a free time project for JimJim while he dealing with other things in real life. However I could be incorrect.

It would be hard to compare this to Summertime Saga if JimJim is s solo developer for this. Summertime Saga has few staffs to help out with each tasks. You would have to compare this to WVM. BD is s solo developer for WVM. Again it would be hard to compare this VN/game with WVM because it in two different platform.

Jimjim3DX

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
This my attempt of editing vanessa's picture to make it look nude
Here:

He HAS to be working on this by himself
Yes.

I am sure this development is a free time project for JimJim while he dealing with other things in real life. However I could be incorrect.
You are incorrect. This is my job. Though I've paused my Patreon/SubStar support income 3 times this year.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Here:

Yes.

You are incorrect. This is my job. Though I've paused my Patreon/SubStar support income 3 times this year.
Jimjim3DX Thanks for the correction. I wasn't sure and I rather be corrected by you if I was incorrect.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes