Archdevil79

Feb 4, 2021
Hello Jimjim3DX love this game. The skills a bit unbalanced yes, but it can be solved, maybe it just coincidence but after I reach 100% aim the fight with zombie george is lagged or simply shut. I also got the feeling that Hitomi will be the main part of Tiffany will can get pregnant by animals :)

Jan 8, 2022
Hello Jimjim3DX love this game. The skills a bit unbalanced yes, but it can be solved, maybe it just coincidence but after I reach 100% aim the fight with zombie george is lagged or simply shut. I also got the feeling that Hitomi will be the main part of Tiffany will can get pregnant by animals :)
I don't know I always felt Debra was the Bestiality fetish girl. Hitomi was the Pregnancy fetish girl.

Reactions: Archdevil79

vedat2323

Jun 17, 2018
Where is vanessas home at the start of the game it says its in the east side but i was in every available house in there pls help

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
What do you have to do to see the scenes of Tiffany and the Horse?
as far as i know you have to fallow some instructions in the game to fallow a link to add a patch with all that horse/dog scenes.

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
@Jimjim3DX
Congratulations on the game, very cool. Do you have plans to continue the story with body modification tests on the characters? Would it be possible to insert a way to reduce large breasts, as a way to gain more speed while walking? Or if possible the possibility of milk machines for milk extraction in the characters? I found the plot very cool, I hope it can continue in this line of experiments and on the investigation of the zombie origin.

elmelim

Aug 1, 2020
Someone had a save file?
more or less where the mc is captured, i lost my file and i don't want to do all over again

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Someone had a save file?
more or less where the mc is captured, i lost my file and i don't want to do all over again
I don't have the save file. I still have to start from the beginning anyway whenever the official version get release after the alpha version. I haven't test out the alpha version yet. Also keep in mind that the save from alpha version may or may not work with the official version when it get release.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Oct 29, 2020
did any one have a problem with the game skipping all the text and scenes, like it runs but the text goes by soo fast you cant read it, this happens to a lot of other games i have, it also pops up with some text on a different window saying "profile error
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
did any one have a problem with the game skipping all the text and scenes, like it runs but the text goes by soo fast you cant read it, this happens to a lot of other games i have, it also pops up with some text on a different window saying "profile error
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js.
Regarding to "
it also pops up with some text on a different window saying "profile error
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js. "

I usually ignore that message.

Oct 29, 2020
Regarding to "
it also pops up with some text on a different window saying "profile error
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js. "

I usually ignore that message.

ya i did a thing that closed that window but still it skips the text in game

EDIT: i had a GameCube controller to usb hub plugged into my pc and it was causing problems i realized when i loaded a game went into options i kept going to the left

Last edited:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Food for thought quest bug,Not sure if this is a bugbut the breasts milk part I refused and it tells me go back to tell terry but there is no dialogue to tell him not sure if it's a bug or it's because I am have his side quest in the journal.

4.40 star(s) 35 Votes