Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Duuuude, I didn't enjoy this update as much as I should have. I had to replay such a big part of the game that even skipping it was kinda exhausting/time-consuming lol. Thankfully I'm past that, I rly hope the author doesn't make this a habit.
Anyways, the actual update was great, I'm still famished though. The update was rly centered arounf Lilly (understandable since she is basically what intoduce us to the game). Finally got rid of James, well kinda lol. I do hope MC won't just use him as his "slut". I mean the guys was a noble and know some shady stuff. Obviously, he can be more useful than that.
I was a bit thrown back when I understood that we could only chose for Lily to be either our slave or wife. I'm happy to see that we can choose her to be our wife while still getting the kinky thing, Ig she is technically our slave wife which is kinky in itself lol.
I played both and I have a preference for wife Lily storywise, I just find that she grows more as a character, and the fact that she is our wife slave just makes it better(kinkier) lol. ALthough I won't lie, slave Lily sex scenes are better or more "fappable" if I can say it like that lol. Again this is subjective. Apart from that, I hope all those economy whatever classes Lilly took will pay off and that we will get automated income lol.
I have to say, I know I was tired but I has a good laugh while playing it. I mean at some point the scene where they are litteraly having sex while not giving a fuck anymore if the merchant noticed them. Then him rethinking his career choice cracked me up.

So yeah, after last update I was hyped abt the story advancing, getting to see more of Lenya or Cecillia... But well, Ig we would have to do it at some point. Now that we are finally established, I can see the story evolving, those scenes at the end rly hyped me, but duuuude if we have to do what we did with Lilly for each character the game will be 500000 hrs long lol.

Anyway, MC better have some sandwiches prepared if he doesn't want to end up being eaten lol

Good luck dev/s

THX

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
After playing the intro, I am rather impressed. Might even stop here to end on a high note, rather than heading into a sandbox that can't possibly measure up...

Anyway about the intro:
- The animations of the Goddess didn't vibe so well with my computer, slowing down the text progression a bit. Not problematically so, but still very noticeable.
- Interestingly, while many games here have a tendency to have too few commas, this one instead uses commas where they don't belong quite a bit.
- Conversely, there is an almost complete lack of vocative commas. Which is extremely pronounced because...
- For some reason, MC and Lily seem to be trying to say the other's name as much as possible when talking to each other. Only around the time they meet with the mayor does this stop.
- There are a few spelling mistakes / typos, but not too many. (lossed -> lost, no where -> nowhere, old coins -> gold coins) to mention a few.

dannykayeuk

May 5, 2018
I saved yesterday and my save won't load today, no change to the installation. If I can't save reliably I see no point in playing. getting to the point I was yesterday was a lot of grind and I can't be bothered doing it again. can anyone post a working save for after the 2000 gold quest please?

Last edited:

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
I loved the game like I said in my review. but I really wish that if we chose the romance route for lily, we didn’t have to still make her a slave. The whole reason I chose that route is because the slave kink isn’t really my jam. And the reasoning being that the MC doesn’t want the goddess involved and the marriage wouldn’t be recognized by law without it… who cares she’s not your real wife as recognized by law when you go the slave wife route anyways so why not just get her a ring and make her your wife without the ceremony and without slavery. problem solved.

I think the reason this bothers me is because games like this want to have their cake and eat it too. They want the MC to be a slaver but also be a good person. The whole inner dialogue MC had with himself about not wanting to push modern earth morals on this society is stupid because it is ignoring the whole slaves being forced to be slaves thing. Then there’s the conversation with the mayor who compared slavery to a child stealing food so they won’t starve to DEATH. Saying that as long as you are a “good slave owner” its fine cause just like how stealing is normally wrong but a starving child stealing food is okay in the same way slavery is wrong but as long as you are “nice” to your slaves it’s all good. Then when you consider this is a fantasy world with freewill destroying magic collars it gets even worse. Then there’s the girls, I’m assuming all of them will at some point “willingly” and “happily” erase their own free will it’s just ridiculous.

Anyway, consent wouldn’t mean anything in that sort of power dynamic. I like BDSM but slavery is usually not a theme I enjoy in a game where the MC is supposed to be a good guy. I’ve enjoyed games with slavery before but only when the game is aware that its freaking slavery and the MC engaging in it is not a good person and doesn’t try to rehabilitate slavery by claiming that slavery is all good because the MC is just such a gosh darn good dude. I really hope there’s some options down the road that don’t involve slavery or make the romance routes slave free.

Besides that pet peeve I loved the game and the character you earned a donation keep it up!

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I loved the game like I said in my review. but I really wish that if we chose the romance route for lily, we didn’t have to still make her a slave. The whole reason I chose that route is because the slave kink isn’t really my jam. And the reasoning being that the MC doesn’t want the goddess involved and the marriage wouldn’t be recognized by law without it… who cares she’s not your real wife as recognized by law when you go the slave wife route anyways so why not just get her a ring and make her your wife without the ceremony and without slavery. problem solved.

I think the reason this bothers me is because games like this want to have their cake and eat it too. They want the MC to be a slaver but also be a good person. The whole inner dialogue MC had with himself about not wanting to push modern earth morals on this society is stupid because it is ignoring the whole slaves being forced to be slaves thing. Then there’s the conversation with the mayor who compared slavery to a child stealing food so they won’t starve to DEATH. Saying that as long as you are a “good slave owner” its fine cause just like how stealing is normally wrong but a starving child stealing food is okay in the same way slavery is wrong but as long as you are “nice” to your slaves it’s all good. Then when you consider this is a fantasy world with freewill destroying magic collars it gets even worse. Then there’s the girls, I’m assuming all of them will at some point “willingly” and “happily” erase their own free will it’s just ridiculous.

Anyway, consent wouldn’t mean anything in that sort of power dynamic. I like BDSM but slavery is usually not a theme I enjoy in a game where the MC is supposed to be a good guy. I’ve enjoyed games with slavery before but only when the game is aware that its freaking slavery and the MC engaging in it is not a good person and doesn’t try to rehabilitate slavery by claiming that slavery is all good because the MC is just such a gosh darn good dude. I really hope there’s some options down the road that don’t involve slavery or make the romance routes slave free.

Besides that pet peeve I loved the game and the character you earned a donation keep it up!
Yeah, plus if the idea is that she needs to be a slave on paper there should be no need to train her obedience.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Terrene [v0.07] [Cri-ten]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Reactions: mastergig30
Dec 7, 2018
Just gave this one a try today and..... FUCK ME THIS GAME IS AWESOME! Just killed my first goblin and so far this game is bomb, sure as others have mentioned the visuals are a basic bitch but the rest is fucking great, finally some good fucking food and all that. The writing is awesome, can't wait to get more of this. That being said....right back to it~

Edit : Okay, I'm having the conversation with Lenya right now about the big fucking gap in the forest, I'm in tears man. Been a while since I've had this much fun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Johan_0000

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Yeah, plus if the idea is that she needs to be a slave on paper there should be no need to train her obedience.
same thought came to me as well on this

also on topic this game is good and i dont know if im alone on this but i really like bront i havent gotten really far in the game but something about this char is just perfect to me

Reactions: Bob Jared

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
2dcg, animated, male protagonist, monster girl, superpowers, point-and-click, big ass, big tits, fantasy, adventure, mobile game, sandbox, slave, male domination, trainer, dating sim, oral sex, titfuck, handjob, virgin, voyeurism, teasing, groping, turn based combat, graphic violence,
@BaasB Idk how you mention here so yeah, a pointer would be appreciated thx..

I think some tags could be added :

- Transfomation (which should have been gender-bending I think in this case) should be added due to "Jasmine" lol.
- Sex toys too, if you play the slave path during training you have the bondage option which is basically letting her wait some time with vbro eggs.
-spanking... (sub training)
-bdsm... (slave path)
-furry (beast-kin)
-monster (goblins, aquame.. (don't remember his name lol) different from monster girl ig it can indicates some hunting or fighting or whatever lol...)
-romance...
-creampie (whatever the path)
-anal sex (whatever the path)
-exhibitionism (whatever the path, love path/date2 ; slave path/leash)
-and I think it's safe to assume the harem lol

Hope it's not too much of a hassle adding those.
THX

[EDIT/]

I think ver 0.08 is up on his . RIP, it's not, got baited lol skimming will do that to you lo
1714942728964.png

THX

Last edited:

76ceuld

Oct 13, 2020
@BaasB Idk how you mention here so yeah, a pointer would be appreciated thx..

I think some tags could be added :

- Transfomation (which should have been gender-bending I think in this case) should be added due to "Jasmine" lol.
- Sex toys too, if you play the slave path during training you have the bondage option which is basically letting her wait some time with vbro eggs.
-spanking... (sub training)
-bdsm... (slave path)
-furry (beast-kin)
-monster (goblins, aquame.. (don't remember his name lol) different from monster girl ig it can indicates some hunting or fighting or whatever lol...)
-romance...
-creampie (whatever the path)
-anal sex (whatever the path)
-exhibitionism (whatever the path, love path/date2 ; slave path/leash)
-and I think it's safe to assume the harem lol

Hope it's not too much of a hassle adding those.
THX

[EDIT/]

I think ver 0.08 is up on his .

THX
Nope, it's 0.07

Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
same thought came to me as well on this

also on topic this game is good and i dont know if im alone on this but i really like bront i havent gotten really far in the game but something about this char is just perfect to me
Yep but guys don't forget that at 1st the mc hesitated between making her his slave or his wife. Only after deciding what he wants her to be the path is closed. From a gameplay perspective it's good bc it gives the option to see how she'll be treated on each paths and then you can choose the path you prefer...

who cares she’s not your real wife as recognized by law when you go the slave wife route
I think it was bc id she's not any of those she can still be "taken" like ; "godess protects" her if she's married and if she's a slave she's protected by magical contract/binding.
If she's not any of those, she could still be taken by that freak or smn else lol.
At least that's how the game tried to explain it (from what I understood). And personally, I like the fact that you can feel what they feel and vice-versa to some degree. It's kinda cool and useful..

Then there’s the girls, I’m assuming all of them will at some point “willingly” and “happily” erase their own free will it’s just ridiculous.
I kinda get where you're coming from. When the choice between her "obediance" and "love" path came I was worried bc I liked that in-between we had. So, I won't lie I'm kinda happy it went that way.

Now just think abt it, in today's world some ppl are willingly lettin their dom cage them and take their credit card to do whatever they want with it. They litteraly want to be slaves. Ik it's crazy but look it up, I was quite shocked myself when I learned abt it. I mean you just give you hard earned money to smn so she (Idk why but it seemed that in most cases, at least the ones made publicly known woman are the major shareholder lol ) can treat you as a slave lol maaaan...
I'm pretty sure somewhere in Earth there is a person willingly wearing an electric collar with a localisation device in it. Man this is a crazy world

I think that what Violette (purple haired woman I'm not good with names lol) tried to explain when she said that if she found the right she would happily wear a collar bc it's what she wants (what turns her on too lol). So, if the girl wants to bind herself to you on her own free will and if you're ok with it, then it's all good ig... Plus she can still do whatever she wants if the MC doesn't tell her otherwise.

The whole inner dialogue MC had with himself about not wanting to push modern earth morals on this society is stupid because it is ignoring the whole slaves being forced to be slaves thing. Then there’s the conversation with the mayor who compared slavery to a child stealing food so they won’t starve to DEATH. Saying that as long as you are a “good slave owner” its fine cause just like how stealing is normally wrong but a starving child stealing food is okay in the same way slavery is wrong but as long as you are “nice” to your slaves it’s all good.
Yeah, I don't rly remember this part but this seems like bs I won't lie. Yeah you won't go shouting everywhere that you don't like this whole slavery thing. Still, you should stick to your moral values. However, if they aren't forced (the girls) it's another deal (I mean it's all abt consenting afterall) lol.

I really hope there’s some options down the road that don’t involve slavery or make the romance routes slave free.
For me it's the other way, I kinda hope the is an in between. I mean why can't smn be your lover or whatever but still dom her in bed lol.

I kinda wonder though, if smn wants to be set free and the master is such a "good person" who agrees to it, is it possible to break the contract, freeing the slave? Idk

Anyway, It's true that I like to have my cake and eat it too, greediness will do that to you lol.
I hope I cleared some points if you I made a mistake feel free to correct me

No one wants to leak that 0.08 update? Leaking it now after a week would be gentlemanly ethical of him lol.

THX

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: neolancer
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes