FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
You know, actually, as how I'm feeling rn, it's the most original and epic entry to any game I ever met.
Well, at least around visual novels.
But hey, game telling me to literally fuck off the Creator of this world cause she is a b*tch.
I mean, way to go, dev!
I'll want to play this game even if it had zero hentai in it, plot already too good.

Upd.:
Ok.
I guess I played the full demo.
I must tell ya, the narration here is just TOP NOTCH!

I really enjoy the dialogues, but I d really prefer the dialog window be more comfortable to read.
Spent too much time trying to click and spam click+not missing anything interesting when dots spam come or 1-2 words in line.
Maybe make a background to text window, sometimes colors of text and environment mix too much =\

Oi, also I really like the change of face expressions after every line of text, thats totally immersive experience!

And I really want to read more dialogs with Bront, cause it's behaviour is most hillarious of all of them : D

Breaking the 4-th wall also a very nice touch as how you make it look.

Music very fitting too.

Game score 10/10

I'll definately wait for updates.

And for that thing to show up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The Simply Zero

May 7, 2020
Looks really good. I like the simple plot, dialogues and art style, I even thought about supporting the author on patreon, but... only 0.01 version? And the animated version only appears from 8€ + VAT (9.60€ for me) with a two week delay? Seriously? I'm not even completely sure if the author will abandon his work in a week, as many before him did, and all patch notes are hidden behind a subscription. How much content is there in versions 0.02 and 0.03 compared to the public version? What do animations look like? Is there any update schedule or roadmap? Will the game end up with all the scenes hidden behind the grind? Won't the author sit on Patreon forever, because why work if the money comes by itself?

ShadowEriX

Oct 12, 2021
Seems kinda shady to advertise your game with all the pictures at the front including multiple sex scenes, and then give the player nothing despite forcing them to play through an incredibly long and talky cutscene with nothing going on in it

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
What should i do with the "sigh" quest? I Sleep at Night but nothing happened
what side quest i will try and remember the game isn't that hard to figure out and if it tells u a certain thing u do it, it could be a not available quest but you probably haven't triggered it right

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Ok played it and it was good. I mean I think it's the 2nd update and there is so much content. I like that the author didn't try to chew more than he could. He did a simple freeroaming feature, didn't try to do some fashy advanced sh1t bc he didn't need to, and that's great, simple but it works and it is easily understandable. I mean, in some games that I 've played you always get the "still in dev", or you don't know what to do or where to go. In this one it's logical and the hint ar REAL hint lol (some may understand my frustration). And that's what we want.
Ok, the art isn't the best there is but honestly it's still acceptable. In fact, when comparing it to the quantity we got, it's great + most of the times, authors arts get better with times (just hope he won't make a remake when it does lol). Subjectively, I prefer a game like this, in which the story is the focal point over beautiful art but slow and small udates/waiting for hxh to continue lol. Don't get me wrong, I love good art, but after some time a good and deep story began to get me off more than the art itself lol.

I mean, look it's just 0.05 and I think I played it for min 3 hours (I don't skip dialoges and maybe my reading is a bit slow). While it's true that there is a bit of grinding to do, it's easily done and most of the time you will only notice the last 3 attempts for love and sub bc every 10 pts you get new scenes for pratically each of the previous actions. Since you are not limited to do only 1 actions each day it means you can do 3 of them every day (morning/afternoon/evening).

The story is your typical well not so typical manga isekai story.
I like that the Mc is like smn else said your typical middle aged man (apart from his social anxiety, which I think was resolved by one of the blessing the girl that healed him gave him, but that's just a theory). Honesly, I was surprised that not many devs used this trope the whole isekai thingy. SO yeah Ig that in a VN it's kinda original. I always found humour an important part of a game and this one has it lol I had my fair share of smiles when playing it, the writing is good, it's smooth, and it's immersive (not too much description, I don't feel like I'm reading some book with over 5000 pages lol).
Also,
the change of face expressions after every line of text, thats totally immersive experience!
make it all the more enjoyable, so yeah if you were hesitant bc of the art, don't be!! You most certainly won't regret giving this game a chance.
For all of you dere lovers, dare I say I'm not an expert but I think that there is/will be for everyone's tastebuds lol (went freestyle there).

Anyway (got tired of typing...), wish y'all the best,

THX

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
v.0.07/arc 1 will be out in a week or so.

" 1707424546606.png
Hey guys, I expect to be finished in a week or two, so I'll post the changelogs for v 0.07 now.

Also, I've finally finished act one of Terrene and wrapped up Lily's story in this update!

However, all older saves will not work with this version, as I had to enable a few previously disabled features, which breaks all old saves.

But I’ve added a skip to Lily’s training to speed things up, for players who don’t want to replay the start of the game.

Thanks, Criten.

-

THX

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Rly hope a compressor pass by here. I don't rly want to download 1go ofr ver 0.07 lol
Terrene [v0.01] [Cri-ten]

COMPRESSED

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

Think you could do it for this version too mate?

THX

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Terrene [v0.07] [Cri-ten]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 358 MB

(1 week) - (1 week) - -

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Terrene-0.07
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes