• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Terrible Fairy Collection [2022-02-27] [Terrible Fairy]

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
Can someone write a plot and timeline as some videos are connected as if its a series of events, which it is. Also what does the AV and the AC mean in the video names, are they just different versions?

Reactions: rjackdaw

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
Can someone write a plot and timeline as some videos are connected as if its a series of events, which it is. Also what does the AV and the AC mean in the video names, are they just different versions?
they are alternate clothing/vid

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
Which movie of his has futa/sister incest? Also, AC alternate clothing ok, but AV alternate video changes the plot of the graphics? Isn't there a plot guide?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
In 'Consequences', did she get pregnant from lesbian sex? Or is there more to the story in another video?

ok42069

Dec 30, 2019
In 'Consequences', did she get pregnant from lesbian sex? Or is there more to the story in another video?
No she got pregnant from the "To Do List" Video when she fucked the futa in the beginning of the video. The consequences video is basically the aftermath of that.

pwrmitch

Apr 26, 2017
Which movie of his has futa/sister incest? Also, AC alternate clothing ok, but AV alternate video changes the plot of the graphics? Isn't there a plot guide?
In Erotic Showdown, the blond futa Alicia and her petite blond girlfriend Amy fuck and creampie Alicia's sister Leony (who has purple-tinted hair).

pwrmitch

Apr 26, 2017
Also an upcoming short video will have Alicia and Leony going one-on-one due to a fan poll (winning second place each in their respective gender categories for 2021). Absolute liquid fire and worth the Patreon $ to encourage more of this in the world.

Last edited:

pwrmitch

Apr 26, 2017
that increases the video quality 10 times over :)
Making it even better is the last part of Erotic Showdown where Alicia tells Amy that, while threesomes may be fun going forward, she swears that she will never share a bed with Leony ever again.

And then they both get second place in the fan poll this year, so they'll share a short video together.

Officially it's non-canon... but five minutes after it drops I will get into Windows Movie Maker and I take that caveat title card the fuck out, just like I did when Alex plowed the Hot & Cold Twins earlier this year after a video impregnating her long-time girlfriend. Hey, she's stressed with the baby on the way and just blowing off some steam...

Everybody fucking everybody else is part of the fun for me :)

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
Making it even better is the last part of Erotic Showdown where Alicia tells Amy that, while threesomes may be fun going forward, she swears that she will never share a bed with Leony ever again.

And then they both get second place in the fan poll this year, so they'll share a short video together.

Officially it's non-canon... but five minutes after it drops I will get into Windows Movie Maker and I take that caveat title card the fuck out, just like I did when Alex plowed the Hot & Cold Twins earlier this year after a video impregnating her long-time girlfriend. Hey, she's stressed with the baby on the way and just blowing off some steam...

Everybody fucking everybody else is part of the fun for me :)
the incestuous relationships should be reminded within the vids and some shocking but brief buildup should added. I had to post here and then read the character profiles to find out. A few lines in the video before the sex and during it would enhance things and clarify as to what is going on.

Maybe highlighting the relationships in some text, or srt subtitles, at the "loading screens" as well.

Leony should have a mind break when her futacock sister makes her cum with everyone watching, and her girlfriend participating. She would go crazy. And before that, accepting her sister's futacock setups a great scene.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No she got pregnant from the "To Do List" Video when she fucked the futa in the beginning of the video. The consequences video is basically the aftermath of that.
During To Do List, when she says she'll come inside, the redhead says "I told you before". Has the petite redhead been in other videos?

pwrmitch

Apr 26, 2017
During To Do List, when she says she'll come inside, the redhead says "I told you before". Has the petite redhead been in other videos?
In A Terrible 2019, Haley (the redhead) gives Elysa shit but then quietly confirms to Elysa that she'll text her later. I'd say that Elysa has previously used a condom or otherwise played nice and came outside until she decided to make her big splash (successfully to boot, as we learn in Consequences).

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
In A Terrible 2019, Haley (the redhead) gives Elysa shit but then quietly confirms to Elysa that she'll text her later. I'd say that Elysa has previously used a condom or otherwise played nice and came outside until she decided to make her big splash (successfully to boot, as we learn in Consequences).
Gonna have to say that morning after pills aren't all that expensive, and ignoring that she got a major creampie long enough that she tested positive makes her look either stupid or lazy.

On another note. Have you seen Slyxxx24's stuff? A lot of it looks like he's using the exact same models as TTF. Or at least the earlier ones did. Then they all changed to blockier, uglier versions.
More domination and rape in the videos, though.

Reactions: pwrmitch

pwrmitch

Apr 26, 2017
Gonna have to say that morning after pills aren't all that expensive, and ignoring that she got a major creampie long enough that she tested positive makes her look either stupid or lazy.

On another note. Have you seen Slyxxx24's stuff? A lot of it looks like he's using the exact same models as TTF. Or at least the earlier ones did. Then they all changed to blockier, uglier versions.
More domination and rape in the videos, though.
A) it's a better narrative that Elysa finally knocked someone up since that's her orgasm catchphrase
B) ...that's it, really. Some characters have mentioned being on the pill (I would assume most of them are since no pulls out on camera) but some people simply can't take birth control or handle morning after pills due to hormone issues, allergy issues, and other conditions. I don't know if a comic will get into the nitty gritty but I would presume Haley has one of those (being too religious to take any form of birth control could be funny as well given the circumstance but I doubt TTF would paddle around in those rocky waters).

Slyxxx24's stuff is too mean-spirited for me, though I adore Detention and can't recommend that highly enough. More fantastic voice work from SilkyMilk and OolayTiger. If the author has done more cute-skit-with-futa-fucking work, I haven't seen it.

That's my jam - likable characters getting it on. :)

Last edited:

pwrmitch

Apr 26, 2017
Also, given her canonical hard childhood, part of me wonders if Elysa would make a good parent (if one who's banging half the PTA after any given meeting).

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
A) it's a better narrative that Elysa finally knocked someone up since that's her orgasm catchphrase
B) ...that's it, really. Some characters have mentioned being on the pill (I would assume most of them are since no pulls out on camera) but some people simply can't take birth control or handle morning after pills due to hormone issues, allergy issues, and other conditions. I don't know if a comic will get into the nitty gritty but I would presume Haley has one of those (being too religious to take any form of birth control could be funny as well given the circumstance but I doubt TTF would paddle around in those rocky waters).

Slyxxx24's stuff is too mean-spirited for me, though I adore Detention and can't recommend that highly enough. More fantastic voice work from SilkyMilk and OolayTiger. If the author has done more cute-skit-with-futa-fucking work, I haven't seen it.

That's my jam - likable characters getting it on. :)
I quite liked Experimenting part 3. It technically starts with kidnapping and rape, but by the end the cutie is completely for getting plowed, and even helps.
It may have been the most polite rape I've ever seen, honestly.

Jabh

Oct 3, 2018

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated:

Added:

A Present For Us
A Present For Us AC
A Room For Three
A Room For Three AC
A Terrible 2018
A Terrible 2018 AC
Be Mine
Be Mine AC
Campfire Memories - Rebel and Vicky
Campfire Memories - Rebel and Vicky AC
Cassey and Rachel
Cassey and Rachel AC
Heated Reunion
Heated Reunion AC
Hotel Intimacy
Hotel Intimacy AC
Hot 'n' Cold Fantasy
Hot 'n' Cold Fantasy AC
Late Night Gym
Late Night Gym AC
Normal Day at Pool
Normal Day at Pool AC
Otherworldly Wedding
Otherworldly Wedding AC
Sasha and Elizabeth
Sasha and Elizabeth AC
So We Meet Again
So We Meet Again AC
The Camera Girl
The Camera Girl AC
Time to Get Cozy
Time to Get Cozy AC
To Do List
To Do List AC
Trick
Trick AC
Trick AC Star
When Class Is Over
When Class Is Over AC
You Are Mine
You Are Mine AC
Your Number One Fan
Your Number One Fan AC
Your Secret
Your Secret AC

Hello, what are the new videos? some were already added before, right ?
or are the new videos better quality ?