• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Terrible Fairy Collection [2022-02-27] [Terrible Fairy]

VirgoSnake

Jul 31, 2019
The patreon curse. Once a creator realizes people will keep giving them money for months on end without providing anything, they grift it for as long as they can. It happens to every single creator on there.
I'm not saying this to insinuate anything. Just asking a question.

What the fuck has he been doing for 6 months? Like what is legitimately happening with this dude.

chuckb

Jan 4, 2020
I'm not saying this to insinuate anything. Just asking a question.

What the fuck has he been doing for 6 months? Like what is legitimately happening with this dude.
Other than putting up a couple of short loops, He has not put out a full length scene since May of 2021 and before that nothing really since October of 2020.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
What happened to this dude? He had solid content and it just seems like he fell off the planet.
TF is doing the same thing a LOT of my other favorite animators are doing. They are learning new software packages (usually Blender). However, the transition period always seems to catch them by surprise. TF, Kamadeva, etc. all decided at about the same time 1-2 years ago to change animating tools, and none of them has been able to get back to their usual high productivity.

bloren

Sep 7, 2017
The patreon curse. Once a creator realizes people will keep giving them money for months on end without providing anything, they grift it for as long as they can. It happens to every single creator on there.
I thought it had to do with his klub exile ban and not wanting to use tk17 anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: TheShipNeedsRockets

RobotGobot

Mar 7, 2022
new video trailer short by TerribleFairy, december 9 on twitter "12 Days of Fuck Friends is now available as an Early Release on Patreon and Substar! (With sounds but no voices yet). Watch this short Christmas video featuring our lovely Elysa banging 10+ girls for the holiday season!"

"Once I have the final version of it, this will be released one day at a time to the public! But if you can't wait. The full version will be available to both Patreon and Substar under the 2$ tier!"

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I popped into the $2 tier on Patreon and caught up on all the little short video content I have missed. Most of it is WIP and unfinished. The 12 Days video is short, doesn't have finishes, and spends too little time on anything to really enjoy. $2 isn't all that much, but in retrospect it wasn't necessary. The individual segments might even be better as short loops.

TerribleFairy used to be a top tier content creator (VERY frequent releases for great animations), and I hope they can be again.

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
I popped into the $2 tier on Patreon and caught up on all the little short video content I have missed. Most of it is WIP and unfinished. The 12 Days video is short, doesn't have finishes, and spends too little time on anything to really enjoy. $2 isn't all that much, but in retrospect it wasn't necessary. The individual segments might even be better as short loops.

TerribleFairy used to be a top tier content creator (VERY frequent releases for great animations), and I hope they can be again.
And not only that is the negative, the video for A TerribleFairy 2020 is not finished yet, there are only WIPs or mini loops of that story.

Unfortunately this artist no longer posts interesting content or is no longer active. I don't know if The TerribleFairy already lost motivation, interest or taste for Futa content. And he has been like that since 2019 when this pandemic thing started. Well that's my opinion nothing more.

vs120s

Nov 17, 2019
And not only that is the negative, the video for A TerribleFairy 2020 is not finished yet, there are only WIPs or mini loops of that story.

Unfortunately this artist no longer posts interesting content or is no longer active. I don't know if The TerribleFairy already lost motivation, interest or taste for Futa content. And he has been like that since 2019 when this pandemic thing started. Well that's my opinion nothing more.
I remember reading a reply he made to someone on twitter about it being cancelled.

It's amazing how many people get taken for a ride by these guys on Patreon. They go on and on for months if not years getting away with this shit. Its unbelievable. Every single person I have subbed to on that platform ends up like this. There isn't a single honest person on that platform.

RobotGobot

Mar 7, 2022
His models have improved and has added new characters. He moved on the virtamate and imported all the old characters there. We wait for 1)12 Days of Fuck Friends the full version which hopefully will last 20-30 minutes and have a great erotic stimulating plot 2)the next project in line he has spoken of which had a new asian girl 3) continuing the previous story-lines that have been left hanging and 4) hopefully the upgrade to virtamate will stimulate his appetite for more storylines and an absolute fuckfest.

next project in line 2023.jpg

quote90

Aug 22, 2019

Could you perhaps share those? on the downlow even?

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
It would be great if someone shares the video Twelve days all clips when the video is complete or accessible