Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
> download game
> go to book "Do you want to watch an event scene?" even though I know they're all blank
> "hey, wtf, there's only like a dozen event scenes shown here? what gives?
> walk down
> oh. oh.. OH...

akikuka

Jan 18, 2020
So, exactly how do we get the Nazuna scene, is there a route at all? Want to see how the battle(and humiliating defeat) goes.

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
You can download the uncensor at kaguragames oficial page

Even tought i didn't really like this one, it would be better if you can change her reactions toward the corruption, accepting it and becoming more pervert in the process, like in Makina, Leanna or Yukino games. Shame and her cries everytime aren't for me lol
Another great release coming from Kagura on Steam is Tiina Swordwoman of Scarlet Prison.
link down

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
link down
Seems they have changed how they do patches, seems you need to "add to cart, for free". Havent tried downloading from the site but im guessing you need atleast an account if not the actual game on said account.

I found this eng patch inside the copy I downloaded some time ago, hopefully this is the uncensoring patch.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Wish there is multiple ending, or at least more rewards if her parameter never goes down at all (virginity, reputation) till the end. Like she becomes corrupt if her parameter goes down too much (if humiliated too much). Most of humiliations are triggered when either she runs out of stamina while gathering materials or she loses a battle.

Since it is much harder to collect money and materials after all if playing virgin route (avoid any public humiliation at all cost). Any humiliation will make her parameter go down.

I remember there is one battle which is repeatable, when she is wearing bunny outfit. Use this opportunity to grind her level as well as money to buy stronger weapons in virgin route. At least until she has enough stamina to gather materials from a police car.

Last edited:

Kuronius

Oct 25, 2017
Seems they have changed how they do patches, seems you need to "add to cart, for free". Havent tried downloading from the site but im guessing you need atleast an account if not the actual game on said account.

I found this eng patch inside the copy I downloaded some time ago, hopefully this is the uncensoring patch.
Did anyone try that out? I'm a bit paranoid with exe files

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes