Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I love how Kagura brings long overdue, (mostly) quality TLs to the table, and can even understand how some...erm..."changing up" is needed for certain platforms. Hell, maybe they are even contractually obliged not to provide "full" restoration patches, be it officially or unofficially, but damn it annoys me not knowing what actually was changed. Even though I know it must be some really minor things, if any...
Gotta have faith, I guess.

On the topic of uncensored or not. THIS level of censoring -I'm looking at the preview pics in the OP, haven't actually played yet, mind you- I honestly can say I could live with. How I wish every H-game would have such agreeable mosaic censorhip! lol

Reactions: alasad

Night

Nov 7, 2016
I remember trying to play the game when the translation got released but it was on Dark Elf level so i didnt manage to keep playing. Did it get updated or is it still that bad?
Don't remember how much the partial covered, too long since i played it. Version on h-rpg central discord was added when the translation project shut down so that's probably the final version.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
lossless scaling is honestly one of the best things!! Now I can play RPGM games without grimacing. Even old VN's with very low resolutions are possible to play now! Thank you so much @Fealow !

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
lossless scaling is honestly one of the best things!! Now I can play RPGM games without grimacing. Even old VN's with very low resolutions are possible to play now! Thank you so much @Fealow !
Hmm, guess I will have to give this a try too, now.
Been struggling with trying to play RPGM VX/VX Ace in full screen or something similar, since Win8.1 makes them unplayably laggy in "stock" (Alt+Enter) full screen (Microsoft effed up something in the directdraw emulation department, and never bothered to remedy the situation, or something along the lines if I understand correctly).

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Hmm, guess I will have to give this a try too, now.
Been struggling with trying to play RPGM VX/VX Ace in full screen or something similar, since Win8.1 makes them unplayably laggy in "stock" (Alt+Enter) full screen (Microsoft effed up something in the directdraw emulation department, and never bothered to remedy the situation, or something along the lines if I understand correctly).
The good shit is the Antialiasing. It makes the pixelated art look MUCH better IMO.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The good shit is the Antialiasing. It makes the pixelated art look MUCH better IMO.
Yup, agreed. If you just want artifical full screen with Antialiasing, user baka's tool works just fine with VX/VX Ace games, too (as mentioned in post #37 by riito89 in this thread).

fantasm2

Mar 5, 2018
You can download the uncensor at kaguragames oficial page

Even tought i didn't really like this one, it would be better if you can change her reactions toward the corruption, accepting it and becoming more pervert in the process, like in Makina, Leanna or Yukino games. Shame and her cries everytime aren't for me lol
Another great release coming from Kagura on Steam is Tiina Swordwoman of Scarlet Prison.
How do you install it in the version I downloaded from here?

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Is there a difference in the ending if you did enough sex stuff or is it always the same ?

Noiremka

Feb 8, 2018
I think there are only 2 endings (with and without humiliation on scene). Reputation affects only on the events, not ending.

How can i able to get a scene when people piss on Yaegaki at the street?

Mar 24, 2019
You can download the uncensor at kaguragames oficial page

Even tought i didn't really like this one, it would be better if you can change her reactions toward the corruption, accepting it and becoming more pervert in the process, like in Makina, Leanna or Yukino games. Shame and her cries everytime aren't for me lol
Another great release coming from Kagura on Steam is Tiina Swordwoman of Scarlet Prison.
Use the patch to remove the censorship but keep exactly the same, do you have an idea if I should take another step?

Gugino

May 18, 2017
does anybody have a save file im missing the last scenes in the last row or has somebody a tipp on how to unlock them?

U

User_298516

Should I still play it if I think her tits are too small? It really detracts from the ENF-ness for me. Normally I don't care but in the exhibitionism/humiliation department it's important.

Sep 5, 2018
before trying to do it, I would like to ask if there is a way to get all memories without using cheats or unlocking all at the end of the game

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Very nice game, takes a while to grind, but got 50M with no problems. Ending is sweet and happy. except for some reason there were no sex scenes aside from the shower, i have ABSOLUTELY no idea why.

Ok, now I probably should actually go play it properly lol.

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
I miss about 30% of the scene when finished the game, can someone share a 100% save.
thanks.

Also :

Last edited:

kellyann

Feb 8, 2018
honestly, I came (lol) out of it a little disappointed, most of the game is fairly tame exhibition/humiliation. i wish it was a little more hardcore.

Noiremka

Feb 8, 2018
honestly, I came (lol) out of it a little disappointed, most of the game is fairly tame exhibition/humiliation. i wish it was a little more hardcore.
And after all of these events she is still sane, lol. Even after public using on the robot or pissing on her by lab-members during the live stream.

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes