Others Completed TeslissEquation [v0.5 Final] [Goblinboy]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
1683819667382.png
Overview
In The Tesliss Equation the PC is a student who finds himself enmeshed in a series of weird events (mostly involving beautiful women hurling themselves at him) with no clear idea of what's going on.
GoblinBoy's final game before his retirement.
There is no score in the game, but there are multiple endings and pathways. You will need to play the game multiple times to unlock different scenes.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-11
Release Date: 2012-12-19
Developer: Goblinboy
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Extra: -
Walkthrough

1683819720122.png 1683819727852.png 1683819739569.png 1683819747736.png 1683819763938.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Played it back when it was first released and still return to it from time to time. Great game.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
The scene with the lesson were you learn why girls dress sexy are one of my alltime favorites! :rolleyes:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Removed links to external non-relevant to this website, added some more info and edited some layout problems :)

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
what all cheats are included in the patched version?
The following cheats are added by the patch:
lockpick [target]
Unlocks and opens the target. (used for any object considered locked aka doors containers...)

steal [target]
Moves the target object into your inventory. (limited to objects in same room)(objects can be items, clothes even characters)

fsteal [target]
Moves the target object into your inventory. (same as steal except unlimited range)

plop [target], fplop [target]
Moves the target object to your location. (use plop with steal and fplop with fsteal)

private
Sets the current room to private instead of public.

pause, resume
Pauses/resumes time. (stops any running daemon or script running until resumed)

I believe that is all. May have forgotten something. Anyway. Just type cheats while ingame to see it printed out there.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's a comprehensive walkthrough, there are some pretty cool hidden scenes in this game:

Also, here's the secret code word to see all of the pics in the game:

Reactions: Cirro84

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I can't figure out how to go to the board and write the lorentz equation ...
On the lagoon, they said you gotta wait. Others say solve it. It's a long read but packed with info and links
I haven't played it for a while. Maybe i should play it again.

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
I remember this, too bad Goblinboy has apparently retired from game making. :(

pipboy

Sep 19, 2017
Suddenly remembered this game today. Those were good times. Goblinboy revolutionized the adult game industry, paved the way and today we are at where we are. We were only a bunch of people in a freaking yahoo group, all following the blogs of exlibris. I am glad of the technology and diversity in games we have today but those were the times where these people made the games as an artwork, without any economical expectations. My next fap will definitely go to Goblinboy for respect.

greycrey

Apr 1, 2018
Guys, it seems that all links to walkhrough is dead, even internet time machine doesn't help
Is there a chance that anybody occasionaly has that walkthrough?

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
I'd repeat the same request for anybody who has a copy of that walkthrough downloaded to post it here please! Been years since I played it and just redownloaded it for the memories, but can't for the life of me remember what the triggers were to see through the illusion early or to get the ending versions were.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I'd repeat the same request for anybody who has a copy of that walkthrough downloaded to post it here please! Been years since I played it and just redownloaded it for the memories, but can't for the life of me remember what the triggers were to see through the illusion early or to get the ending versions were.
Fortunately i downloaded it back in the day.

Jul 7, 2017
@EvilChef Might I ask how did you go about recompiling the game back and what tools did you use to decompile them too?
You can decompile TADS2 games using the tool scads2 (which was written in Haskell by Ben Rudiak-Gould, though I have an updated version of my own lying around somewhere). I'm not sure how to recompile the results, though.

If you're asking because of the cheats, then I'm the one who handled that using a custom tool I made in Java. Basically I took apart the entire game executable, translated the part of it containing code into some kind of shitty intermediate representation, modified/injected instructions & data as desired, and then translated everything back into binary to make a new TADS2 executable.

I made some cheats for some of Goblinboy's other games, too, though I'm not sure I ever got around to posting all of them anywhere. In fact, now that I'm looking at the relevant date-stamps, I don't think I even posted the latest version of my cheats for this game. Whoops. I should probably check what I've added to see if it might be worth uploading a newer version...

Edited to add:

Okay, so for this game I think the only cheats I never posted are:
-obey: Make other characters obey various commands.
-setPlayer: Change the player character to an NPC of your choice (must use 'obey' first, or else softlock)
For School Dreams 3 the cheats I never posted are:
For Meteor, the cheats I never posted are:
-cankiss: Make the target kissable (might not work on all the girls)
-canfuck: Make the target fuckable (might not work on all the girls)
For Horizon I never posted any cheats, despite having implemented most of the usual ones as well as ones to manipulate your and Kesya's status.
For School Dreams 1 (The Camping Trip) I never posted any cheats, despite having implemented most of the usual ones plus some for things like spin-the-bottle, manipulating Becky's emotional state, etcetera.
For School Dreams 2 I never posted any cheats, despite implementing most of the usual ones.

I don't know if this stuff is actually worth putting together & uploading. Do folks actually still play these games, even?

Last edited:
Reactions: RaXorX

RaXorX

Dec 24, 2018
truemechasonic I do tend to get around them from time to time, I like a good read

Yes, I might have come across a patched version of SD3 once, can't remember from where but probably someone might have ripped it off here unless you posted them elsewhere too. Would love to see the new versions of the mods though.

For the decompile, I never had a success with scads2 for Tesliss Equation. I did try the tads2.pl ( ) which worked
The resulting is not compileable back though.

If you could document the process and perhaps post the tools somewhere, I know there's some peeps interested in modding some other tads games aside from goblinboys too.

Jul 7, 2017
If you could document the process and perhaps post the tools somewhere, I know there's some peeps interested in modding some other tads games aside from goblinboys too.
That's gonna be tricky. Been a long time since I made the tool I used, and from the looks of it I didn't comment it nearly as well as I should have. Even my commit messages are impressively useless. But I'll see what I can put together when I have some time.

At the very least my tool is sufficiently complete & flexible that using it to modify other TADS2 games is definitely doable, with the caveats that some knowledge of TADS2 binary code is required, and also that you'd have to learn the obnoxious fake-language I used for my input files. For example, here's the input file that I feed into my tool when adding cheats to School Dreams 2:
The fumy thing is that my input files seem like they might be commented better than the source code for the tool I'm feeding them into.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaXorX
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote