• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Tessa [Final] [LunarBitStudio]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Did anyone ever find a link or place to download a citadel black?

Got mine from Itch.

There is no sex in the final one it but it wraps up all Lunars stories in an really fun way.
After LunarBit finished this series they changed their name to CabalZ and released The Solaris Exodus and Boho.
There is a new game in the works: "I've been working on a new project. I'm not sure when it'll be ready. But, I'll be sure to post an update when it gets close. Thanks." This is the most recent update posted on their new website .

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Anyone feeling generous right now? Itch erased the page with the games in A Citadel series.
Got mine from Itch.

There is no sex in the final one it but it wraps up all Lunars stories in an really fun way.

After LunarBit finished this series they changed their name to CabalZ and released The Solaris Exodus and Boho.
There is a new game in the works: "I've been working on a new project. I'm not sure when it'll be ready. But, I'll be sure to post an update when it gets close. Thanks." This is the most recent update posted on their new website .
something about [Chapter 6] A Citadel Black ?
The last chapter A Citadel Black has been completed for a while now. You can find it on my itch page bundled with the rest. F95 didn't want to pass it on here for unknown reasons. But, I believe it involved my Sadie character despite me using the same model for her in Spring City. Anyway, I can't control that. It's their site, their decision. I respect it.
Ava says it is just some epilogue wrapping up the series.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pim0

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
IMO, the games are better as stand alone games.
The last one just makes you go "WTF?"

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are not the prince or the king, just a pawn, maneuvering around the sacrifices owed on your chess board life.
Sometimes, maybe, you can be the pawn to check mate the opposing king, but you need your queen, horses, knights,
towers and most of the other more important pieces on your board to come together to produce this outcome for ya.
IMO, the games are better as stand alone games.
The last one just makes you go "WTF?"

Reactions: Twistty

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Some new links

Tessa [v.Final]

Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Have Fun! ♡

• Hey there
  • Love
Reactions: tonny and Twistty

at0c

Jul 15, 2017
Also FYI the PC-version also runs on Linux natively. As with all renpy games just start the game using the shell script which is called "Tessa.sh" here.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes