Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Yo Drages, will it be on Steam when you finish it?
Heya! I don't think steam can handle this game, a specially when it's finished. But yeah, probably. But there are some maybe many years to finish. There is so many things I wanna add even after 1.0. As this game is the only one of it's concept, we need to have the best and biggest for everyone who is interested.

This is just the beginning :).

But, we don't have NTR here. :p

May 25, 2020
Heya! I don't think steam can handle this game, a specially when it's finished. But yeah, probably. But there are some maybe many years to finish. There is so many things I wanna add even after 1.0. As this game is the only one of it's concept, we need to have the best and biggest for everyone who is interested.

This is just the beginning :).

But, we don't have NTR here. :p
I've seen many nsfw games on steam with niche kinks, so maybe it'll work out. Never published a game myself ofc so dunno how it works there

Jul 17, 2023
Well Now I Feel Bad Do You Take Any Gift Card's I Don't Use Credit Card's ?
Really Like Your Game See The Hard Work You Put Into It!

blitblop

Oct 3, 2019
Ugh, I'm torn on this. The gameplay is pretty good and despite the fact I think that poser is mainly a force for evil, I quite like your big furry ladies. But the primary fetishes in the game... aside from big furry ladies with big dicks, is vore, rape and snuff, which I do not like at all. But the game itself is good enough to make me want to look past those. Is it possible to be less rapey/snuffy/vory and still win or is that just part of the package?

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Ugh, I'm torn on this. The gameplay is pretty good and despite the fact I think that poser is mainly a force for evil, I quite like your big furry ladies. But the primary fetishes in the game... aside from big furry ladies with big dicks, is vore, rape and snuff, which I do not like at all. But the game itself is good enough to make me want to look past those. Is it possible to be less rapey/snuffy/vory and still win or is that just part of the package?
Hey!

I don't know that you talk about the build here or the last one, as the game already got many new stuff as today.

Even the game content got violance mostly, it's still mostly up to you to choose. There are activities in the game which got many nice and chill stuff and even there are hardcore things, not brutal. You can check the website for all kind of new things.

You will still need to eat people to get HP, fuck them for Lust and slay to control Laura's emotional stats. But if you are just for the clean stuff, there are cheats and you can just do whatever you want with them. I really try to stay sandbox for people like you.

There is no win or lose for now too so don't bother with it.

BaCe

Jul 24, 2017
I was wondering, and its kinda general question but it is the first time I actually want to support someone. Can I pay 10$ just once to have access to newest version and get future updates as well, or I will get only one version (connected to payment date) but no future updates?

Leithan

Jan 31, 2022
... Can I pay 10$ just once to have access to newest version and get future updates as well, or I will get only one version (connected to payment date) but no future updates?
It is almost always a monthly payment for access, granted most creators offer voting power or other rewards. If you want the newest version of any game in development you will need to pay the right tier for that update. For Drages, you need to be on the 10$ tier or higher when the update comes out to be able to play it.

Reactions: Drages
Jul 17, 2023
Hey drages sorry to bother you again but is there any other way besides credit cards? really like Laura and the mortal kombat theme was creative really fits the game, your game is one of a kind no other game dares to try what you did keep the good hard work up man. PS games i plan on buying wildlife and carnal instinct on steam but knowing steam they can't handle your gorgeous game so that why i'm asking you man.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Hey drages sorry to bother you again but is there any other way besides credit cards? really like Laura and the mortal kombat theme was creative really fits the game, your game is one of a kind no other game dares to try what you did keep the good hard work up man. PS games i plan on buying wildlife and carnal instinct on steam but knowing steam they can't handle your gorgeous game so that why i'm asking you man.
Thank you for your kind words but sadly, as the content does accepted by very limited places, I don't have any choice. If you poke me at discord, join server or pm to drages, we can think of a solution.

Jul 17, 2023
Drages IS THE BEST Please support him if you can,
he just gifted me the current build because i could not find a way to pay for it,
i don't use credit cards but he did the unthinkable A good man out of the good Treasure of his heart Gave It To Me, No One Ever Gave Me Anything, I Feel Bad For Taking It But i'm going to try my hardest to pay him back.
So Please Support Drages He's The Best, Sorry Still Crying Tears Of Joy Love You Man I'll Never Forget What You Done For Me And Laura Would Be Very Proud Of You Thanks Man Sorry For Getting All Flowery With Y'all Alright Time For Me To Man Up Again sorry for the weird spelling the tears got on my glasses.:cry: Your One Of The Best Stay Cool:cool: If I Was A Hot Girl I Would Find You And Marry You, Okay That Was Weird But You Know What I Meant HAHA

A Pic Of Me When He Gave It To Me Not Really But Close cb178dcd8b3bdb7b9e5b2421698b9951.jpg

Last edited:

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Hey, so, are potions supposed to go on the belt? I can't put them there. If not, then what are the consumables? My inventory is full of ingredients and potions I apparently can't take with me to reduce my hunger, rage and lust so I can normalize my stats. So far, it seems like in able to lower those 3, I gotta go back to the temple, since devouring, slaying, and breeding are tiny reprieves to those 3 in combat. They basically fill back up by the time I encounter new enemies. Is that intentional? I dunno. Also, in the tutorial, Laura claims hitting stuff lowers her rage. It does not. Only slaying does. Well, slaying and rage potions, but you knew that. I'm gonna guess that prisoners healing over time isn't implemented yet, right? I'm trying not to kill one of the prey, but she doesn't heal while I'm on Minos or whatever the island is called, and she tends to start every ritual with 300 health because the moves that give high climax all risk killing her.

Last edited:

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Hey, so, are potions supposed to go on the belt? I can't put them there. If not, then what are the consumables? My inventory is full of ingredients and potions I apparently can't take with me to reduce my hunger, rage and lust so I can normalize my stats. So far, it seems like in able to lower those 3, I gotta go back to the temple, since devouring, slaying, and breeding are tiny reprieves to those 3 in combat. They basically fill back up by the time I encounter new enemies. Is that intentional? I dunno. Also, in the tutorial, Laura claims hitting stuff lowers her rage. It does not. Only slaying does. Well, slaying and rage potions, but you knew that. I'm gonna guess that prisoners healing over time isn't implemented yet, right? I'm trying not to kill one of the prey, but she doesn't heal while I'm on Minos or whatever the island is called, and she tends to start every ritual with 300 health because the moves that give high climax all risk killing her.
Hey, you talk about a very old build.. Get the new one!

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes