Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I don't have a computer/Windows, Drages lfmao
it could be a video for each update like you've done a few times... Or is there any way I can only have the animations if I'm not playing? Paying, perhaps?
I released some videos this month for backers. Maybe you wanna check them.

Drzok-Ur

Jan 27, 2018
Seeing as this game takes place in mythic fantasy Greece, I'm wondering if maybe a cult would form in worship of Laura, which acts as a way of gauging progression in the game? Stuff like long-lasting and thoroughly broken captives offering undying servitude as willing slaves, or a desire to bare Laura's children, maybe even undergo a TF-ritual to become mini-taurs.

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Seeing as this game takes place in mythic fantasy Greece, I'm wondering if maybe a cult would form in worship of Laura, which acts as a way of gauging progression in the game? Stuff like long-lasting and thoroughly broken captives offering undying servitude as willing slaves, or a desire to bare Laura's children, maybe even undergo a TF-ritual to become mini-taurs.
Tbh, you nailed most of my future plans. With the breeding mechanic, Laura will slowly capture the island(s) with her children and create the Minoa again. I don't know the details as it's at early planning state. I am just working on more RPG-Action part for now. After that I will start for more strategic elements and special events.

Reactions: Drzok-Ur
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes