RPGM Tesy's Birth Story 2 [v0.2.0] [Loserishome, Arkone]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Sorry for the radio silence, me and Arkone had some really busy periods over the past year and so there were entire months where development had stalled completely. The next update should be out before the end of the year.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Sorry for the radio silence, me and Arkone had some really busy periods over the past year and so there were entire months where development had stalled completely. The next update should be out before the end of the year.
Huh, Arkone is still active?

Caleb So

Dec 6, 2023
is it just me or is everyone else having issues clicking options? The only birth scenes I can get are in the office and in the bath. I want to see the cosplay one but everytime I select an option it doesn't wokr

Caleb So

Dec 6, 2023
this might not belong in this thread but just wanted to put the question out there. Does anyone know of any other games similar to this one with the overdue concept as well as being in labour and having contractions in different scenarios?

ppopququququq

Aug 24, 2020
this might not belong in this thread but just wanted to put the question out there. Does anyone know of any other games similar to this one with the overdue concept as well as being in labour and having contractions in different scenarios?
Have you check the older comments?, there is a link that connect to the older game

Hazai

Sep 8, 2022
No, it's already the end of the year. So when will the update be released?

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Sorry everyone Arkone was busy for most of this month and only finished the last cgs recently. This means the update will be pushed back a few weeks, but hopefully it shouldn't take too long since there's only one scene left to implement.
We'll be waiting

adorevaru14

Feb 7, 2022
Sorry everyone Arkone was busy for most of this month and only finished the last cgs recently. This means the update will be pushed back a few weeks, but hopefully it shouldn't take too long since there's only one scene left to implement.
oh, nice, i cant wait to see what you guys are cooking

Spoonan700

Apr 26, 2020
Lucky for you, I still have the 1.1.3 link
Would you happen to know how to unlock everything? From what I could find when randomly pressing options, all I need left is:

backround2: picture 2 image 3 of 3
characters: june image 4 of 6
birth scene 2: #9
birth scene 3: #8
secret scene: #2

Last edited:

kaisbad7

Jan 1, 2023
Any updates on the current progress?

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Yo, you have an update? Something to tell if this game is abandoned or not?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote