Collection Video Tetra collection [2022-08-07] [Nordehartet]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i come back 6 weeks later and its just "fat" comments :ROFLMAO:. it seems he's in the planning stage of something big. not much to do but wait and see, will it be an oppenheimer or another titanic :giggle: (the actual ship sinking not the incredibly successful movie i know its confusing)

Last edited:

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Actually reading comments and seeing people talk about content being "Fat."

Wtf are you people talking about. If you want to see fat check out PervertMuffinMajima . That's an artist that went from normal models, to altered a bit Milf status thick, to now just grotesque fat.

Tetra is far from "Fat." The Legs gain a bit of thicness but the bodies and specifically the face hold fairly strong features that do not resemble anything regarding pudginess.

Reactions: hqxrjvuh

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Actually reading comments and seeing people talk about content being "Fat."

Wtf are you people talking about. If you want to see fat check out PervertMuffinMajima . That's an artist that went from normal models, to altered a bit Milf status thick, to now just grotesque fat.

Tetra is far from "Fat." The Legs gain a bit of thicness but the bodies and specifically the face hold fairly strong features that do not resemble anything regarding pudginess.
I guess people either just new or have amnesia by forgetting about that Marie Rose model he put out their. Which started this whole fat discussion to begin with. I don't need to be a dead or alive connoisseur to see the experiment he was trying to do with that model came out terribly.

Sep 2, 2021
I guess people either just new or have amnesia by forgetting about that Marie Rose model he put out their. Which started this whole fat discussion to begin with. I don't need to be a dead or alive connoisseur to see the experiment he was trying to do with that model came out terribly.
Never thought I'd be in agreement with a lolicon, but here we are. That Marie model was an abomination.

Stephencore

May 3, 2023
I think Marie video was necessary step to progress to the Tifa delicious dance one, this one was great and I imagine next one will be just as good or better. If someone does not like this model (Tifa) then it is matter of personal taste, providing constructive feedback is good but not agreeing with artist vision is another thing entirely. Its like buying new DOOM game expecting it to be RTS base builder then getting angry at the devs for it.
Also another thing, humans perform better when they are not constantly getting shit on. Atleast most of us I believe so.
Just my 3cents no one asked for.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hqxrjvuh

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
to be fair, i don't recall my beef being with marie's look, just the fact it was an overhyped minute of what was essentially some tip teasing for 30 seconds, and this took how many months, four? five? then he spent months doing part 2 and trashed it all. He doesn't give a crap what I think (and he definitely shouldn't), after all I'm just another freeloading scumbag. If he makes another 60-70 sec tease-fuck video where barely anything happens, I mean, jokes on you, or his paying supporters I guess, but if he makes this great thing than YAY i look like a tool for crapping on him but everyone wins no?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote