Collection Video Tetra collection [2022-08-07] [Nordehartet]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
I reuploaded everything to my Gofile, as everything was deleted.

This time i uploaded everything there is from Tetra/Nordehartet on Patreon... 2020, 2021 and 2022, before, i only had what was missing in OP. I decided to also upload the old stuff, just to have the whole Collection as a backup.

2020 and 2021 is not sorted or anything, i only added 4K / No Sound to folder-names if it was the case.
The 4K tag is only added if Tetra stated that it is 4K, if a folder-name has no "4K" in it, it just means i dont know if its 4K or FHD!

Here the Link:

There is nothing new! Its just a reupload!!.

As for new stuff, so far, since late April, there was only Wip´s which i do not Upload.

A new Animation is probably coming out this or next month (July/August) considering Tetra´s latest post.

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
Only shit the quality of these are amazing. Never heard of them but will for sure follow them now. Wow.

3Dsmutter

Apr 23, 2021
Eagerly awaiting the next part of Tifa's animation, especially the deepthroat part! An amazing sight to see her swallow the whole shaft right down to the base and holding her face there for a while :lepew:

alexkoh1992

May 5, 2018
Eagerly awaiting the next part of Tifa's animation, especially the deepthroat part! An amazing sight to see her swallow the whole shaft right down to the base and holding her face there for a while :lepew:
Hey, is that animation of Cloud and Jessie in your signature by Tetra or...?

LesDude

Feb 22, 2022
Does anyone have the latest Tifa and Cloud animation?

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
View attachment 1970968
Had to do it.
I actually like his videos.
Still the most voluptuous tease/foreplay animations in this entire forum. That Jesse crawling sequence was an absolute nut-buster. And Tifa was no slouch either when she got her turn. Holy Schmidt.
I've no issue with the motion blur, but it can feel a bit needless at times (especially in the Brigitte animation).
That aside, this guy is already a king-tier animator. He just needs a sober cameraman.

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Did he never release a 60fps version of the first part of the Tifa couch video?

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
I enjoy Tetra's work but the unnatural character movement and "interesting" camera panning / zoom-ins make me feel a bit dizzy sometimes. I don't know if calling it ADHD is the correct term, but no one can deny the overall quality.

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
I think people are overreacting on this.

Its a great artist and that's what matters in the end. May have unique style, when it comes to movement, maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but this gives it a more authentic, distinctive, in some cases realistic and also cinematic quality, that few artists ever achieve imo. Features of this style, also appear often in movie film-making, so its not something completely new when it comes to how to shoot/render scenes.

Anyway thats just my two cents. Why bother in the first place if you don't like something enough....

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote