Mod TFMG Thirsty for my Guest Incest Mod (TFMD Thirsty for my Daddy)

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Overview:
An incest mod for
Thirsty for my Guest
https://f95zone.to/threads/thirsty-for-my-guest-s3-ep-19-5-monkeyposter_7.22818/
Update:
March 16 2024, Added walkthrough versions
March 15 2024, Ep28 complete

TFMG Redux
TFMD Thirsty for my Daddy
Seasons 1-4

Plus
Stay Hard Xmas Special
EP20 Bonus scene alternative dialogue.(only applicable to ep20 SE bonus scene)

This mod is a re-creation of what I think may be close to the original idea for the game.
Contains:
Incest patch.
Grammar fixes.
Dialogue edits*.
Music remix.

*Mostly MC, Goldy, Vanessa, Jenna, Tammy dialogues. Less Lauren, Sheva.
Goal was to make the game even more fun to play, wittier and kinkier. MC less idiotic, warmer. Goldy wittier and more vulnerable. Vanessa more intelligent, dynamic. Tammy has a secret history.

I was Monkeyposter's editor in Season 2. But, I'm not a coder. This is my first attempt at a mod. So, be kind. Please let me know if you find any bugs.

Please consider supporting Monkeyposter on Patreon.

Updated:2024-03-16: Walkthrough versions added
Game/Creator:Monkeyposter_7
Modder:jospaghettio
Mod Version:1.0
Game Version:Seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4
Language:English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Change-Log:
Known issues:

DOWNLOAD:
BASE MOD
SEASON 1:
SEASON 2:

SEASON 3:
SEASON 4*:

*S4 upto Ep 28 complete.

WALKTHROUGH:
MOD INCL WALKTHROUGH
SEASON 1:
SEASON 2:

SEASON 3:
SEASON 4*:

Walkthrough is basic. Offered here bc requested. Game play is better without the walkthrough imo.
BONUS:
Stay Hard Xmas Special

EP20 SE Bonus
: Alternative dialogue for Torrie fans

Note: this mod is incompatible with Sancho multi-mod

PREVIEWS*

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0007.png

*Only Jenna(first image) always says Daddy because MC is her real Daddy. The others use "Daddy" only occasionally. I could have given MC a dozen extra real daughters. But this is fine. XD

Last edited:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Do you still plan to make a mod for seasons 2 and 3? Season 1 is improved with your mod for sure.
Thanks. It's really nice for me to hear that someone liked the mod.

I'll be modding the script up to the latest episode. I've already made basic changes up to Ep.19. But, I want to clean up grammar, change some dialogue and reshuffle music too. Ep 13-15 are completed and I'm on Ep16.

Last edited:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
when will season 2 patch be ready? i loved your patch for season 1, beautiful work!
Thanks. Words of encouragement are the food I need. I also need someone to nag me to keep at it. This work is slow. If more fans were downloading, that'd be nice motivation too. I'm pretty sure most want the incest variant. But download numbers are really tiny. I'm jumping up and down here waving my arms, but no one's looking sadface. Haha.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
i really enjoyed season one the game really needed this mod for me, keep up the good work (y) i've been holding off playing season two to be able to play it with your mod

• Red Heart
Reactions: jospaghettio

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
how'd progress going? also the download numbers are likely because of the fact its season 1 and not many ppl have a reason to replay it i guess

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
how'd progress going? also the download numbers are likely because of the fact its season 1 and not many ppl have a reason to replay it i guess
I really think folks that love TFMG will get maximum pleasure at restarting the game and discovering the script changes I've made. As you know I changed the dialogue and music. This isn't just an incest patch. It's a content mod.

Only playing from old original saves is the least satisfying way to use this mod. Anyway, if you like the rewrite and atmosphere, then post a comment in the game thread. I think the download numbers are low because hardly anyone knows this mod exists. Or they think it's just a patch.

I just finished the basic rewrite of Ep17. Still needs some tweaking. And music remix needs to be done. But, sent off Ep13-17 for basic beta testing. Will work over Ep18(in it's many parts) next. Then it's some rewriting, maybe one or two new Audrey scenes(telephone only since no new renders) and music remix. Final beta test.

If all goes well should be finished in a couple weeks. Say, end of the month. Barring unforeseen problems.

Reactions: Parnso

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Really good job with this patch! i am one of the lucky ones who dropped this game long ago and i really find it much better with your patch, definetely keeps me more engaged and actually reading all dialogue. Thank you for taking your time to do this for us!

5/5 - xD

• Red Heart

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Does the Walkthrough mod still work?
I'm not sure which walkthrough mod you mean. I haven't tried the mod from Zoey Raven. Monkeyposter also made walkthroughs.

Anyway, I should think they should work, yes.

The story trajectory is identical except for one or two aspects. And I haven't changed the points system except on one spot where I made it easier for the player to see something.

If you encounter any problems, send me a dm or post it here. :)

Akira_Kurosaki

Apr 14, 2021
Thanks. Words of encouragement are the food I need. I also need someone to nag me to keep at it. This work is slow. If more fans were downloading, that'd be nice motivation too. I'm pretty sure most want the incest variant. But download numbers are really tiny. I'm jumping up and down here waving my arms, but no one's looking sadface. Haha.
I suggest talking to the Game Dev, and see if they are willing to link the download on the game page, like a lot of others do, that would make it more widely seen, and easily available.

Feb 2, 2020
I recently discovered the game and found it a LOT more enjoyable thanks to your mod! Keep up the good work and I am really looking forward to season 2 :D

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Is that the Season 2 patch or is still outstanding? looking forward to trying it out soon as the mod makes the AVN many times better with the dynamics of the game.
Thanks for the compliment. I had Season 2 nearly finished in January and then...
I'm embarrassed that I paused the work. Kick me in the butt. Really, I need people to nag me haha.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Thanks for the compliment. I had Season 2 nearly finished in January and then...
I'm embarrassed that I paused the work. Kick me in the butt. Really, I need people to nag me haha.
Consider yourself nagged then :) ETA perhaps?

Thanks..

Jun 14, 2020
I didn't know there was an incest mod, so I'm gonna replay the 1st season with it, and wait to play the 2nd and 3rd seasons with the mod, god speed