• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod TFMG Thirsty for my Guest Incest Mod (TFMD Thirsty for my Daddy)

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Ok. Yes, sir! Right on it sir!

Honestly, I'm really embarrassed to discover I'm "one of them" like a modder that promises and then Zzzzzz.... If more folks had downloaded I'd have kept working. Kinda discouraging to have only three (excellent) fans. Though I'm motivated to continue after reading the rambling dialogue in Episode 21.1. Love the dev. The writing needs improvement though.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2017
Get the feeling we won't be seeing a patch for the other seasons. Understandable but still a shame.

I'd imagine there are a lot of people like myself who have been waiting for a patch like this but just didn't know about it. I know it's on the main game page but with it being buried under spoiler tags, it is easy to miss. (Hell I found it from a comment, not the link.)

Thanks for the patch for season 1, looking forward to trying it out. Here's hoping one day we see the others too!

mouser71

Aug 5, 2020

Honestly, I'm really embarrassed to discover I'm "one of them" like a modder that promises and then Zzzzzz.... If more folks had downloaded I'd have kept working. Kinda discouraging to have only three (excellent) fans. Though I'm motivated to continue after reading the rambling dialogue in Episode 21.1. Love the dev. The writing needs improvement though.
jospaghettio Any update on Season 2/3? Your work on S1 really help with my immersion (TY) and now it feels weird without it.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018

I can only speak for myself, and don't know if it's the same for anyone else, but I played only about an hour of this game a long time ago, and then decided to just shelve it until the incest patch is also completed. For some people it makes no difference to them, and I'm glad for them, but for me personally I find the games with "feax-cest" scenarios to be just frustrating and annoying to the point of it being a game-ruiner for me. For example I could never play Summertime Saga without a patch. I don't know if it just feels too much like my intelligence is being insulted, along with the immersion being tainted, but there's just something about the "landlady and roommates" (who also out of pure coincidence bear a striking physical resemblance to each other) pitch in games that irks me.

Also tired of all the relentless kink-shaming that seems to be fairly normal on this site lol. I have an incest-kink, and all this feax-cest stuff is just an eye-rolling, blue-balling frustration for me. I understand the lack of motivation, but I do hope that you continue on and finish eventually. I've been holding off on playing the game because I hate cliffhangers and there's plenty of other games to play in the meantime. But I've got my fingers crossed that one day I'll see Completed by this game along with your patch for every season so I can go ahead and dive on in =)

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Devs have had to placate Patreon's no incest policymakers. There's an easy workaround. And some devs use it. Allow the character role to be customized. It may look a little weird to read "this character is your........" "mom" at the beginning of a game, but then you're free to play the game as originally conceived and the dev gets no flack from Patreon.

Monkeyposter, could have gone this route. Don't know why he didn't. The game was obviously conceived as an incest tale.

I've played the newest update of the game. It's in desperate need of dialogue editing. I play with a mindset where I almost ignore the text and look more at the facial expressions and poses. They tell me how much potential the scenes have for a kinky rewrite. And there's good potential. This mod isn't only about switching character role titles. I want to kink up the dialogue a little but also make the characters a little more interesting.

Thanks for posting.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Sorry for not posting Season 2 yet. I seem to need someone to nag me literally once a day, until I've got back into it. Once I start, I finish. But getting over the hump is weirdly difficult. For season one I had a nag, but he's a dev friend who is now busy with his own game.

To anyone who reads this and wants to accelerate the progress because they're desperate for more, pm me if you're motivated and want to help me by nagging haha. No money. The pay is in boners(yours). I'll give you my discord and you can give me some friendly ass kicking. It likely won't take longer than a few days, then I get sick of the nagging and start work. I'd also like a tester. Someone who has an eye for small details and OCD and will point out all the mistakes I've made.

If you want to help indirectly, I'd be really happy if folks could plug this mod occasionally in the official TFMG thread. Not many folks have downloaded the mod and it would motivate me more to work on it if there was an uptick in downloads.

Yes, this sounds pathetic. Haha

Reactions: Parnso

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Sorry for not posting Season 2 yet. I seem to need someone to nag me literally once a day, until I've got back into it. Once I start, I finish. But getting over the hump is weirdly difficult. For season one I had a nag, but he's a dev friend who is now busy with his own game.

To anyone who reads this and wants to accelerate the progress because they're desperate for more, pm me if you're motivated and want to help me by nagging haha. No money. The pay is in boners(yours). I'll give you my discord and you can give me some friendly ass kicking. It likely won't take longer than a few days, then I get sick of the nagging and start work. I'd also like a tester. Someone who has an eye for small details and OCD and will point out all the mistakes I've made.

If you want to help indirectly, I'd be really happy if folks could plug this mod occasionally in the official TFMG thread. Not many folks have downloaded the mod and it would motivate me more to work on it if there was an uptick in downloads.

Yes, this sounds pathetic. Haha
Consider this your Poke for this week.

EDIT: We are on season 3 Ep 22 mate!!!

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
You haven't finished season 2 yet!!!

Cant believe there isn't more demand for your mod.
Kinda figure no one knows it exists(outside of a few elite players). I was planning on doing shameless selfpromotion on the TFMG thread, but....mumble mumble I'm too shy to do that.

Haha that last bit is a lie, but better than too lazy, right? lol

Reactions: Parnso

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Ok. I'm looking at Season two again. I asked a dev friend to nag me on Discord. Worked.

To do's:
Music mix
Think up an Audrey exit. Maybe she just went to visit Poochie on his home planet.

Done:
Dialogue changes

Reactions: Parnso and Devilrv

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
You can use old saves, but

Best experience if you play from the season start and make new saves as you play through.

This is because the old saves have the old soundtrack and the new soundtrack will appear only at the next cue.

Please let me know if you find any game stopping bugs. Shouldn't be any.

Also any criticism(boobs too big, story makes no sense lol) or compliments are welcome.

Vertexin

Dec 31, 2019
Got error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script13.rpy", line 120, in script
    j "[player1]! Good morning!"
KeyError: u'player1'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script13.rpy", line 120, in script
    j "[player1]! Good morning!"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1384, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1164, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1153, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'player1'

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Thirsty for my Guest SEASON-02-SE
Mon Nov 21 20:29:37 2022

Reactions: jospaghettio