Mod TFMG Thirsty for my Guest Incest Mod (TFMD Thirsty for my Daddy)

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Got error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script13.rpy", line 120, in script
    j "[player1]! Good morning!"
KeyError: u'player1'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script13.rpy", line 120, in script
    j "[player1]! Good morning!"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1384, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1164, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1153, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'player1'

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Thirsty for my Guest SEASON-02-SE
Mon Nov 21 20:29:37 2022
Hm. player1 is defined. I'm not sure what is happening here. I'll try to figure it out.

Reactions: Parnso and Vertexin

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Ah man, I had no idea this mod existed until I looked up the game under the search function. The mod is no longer linked on the OG game page. So I hit the watch icon. I hope jospaghetto keeps it going!

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Thanks for doing this!
This game always felt like it was meant to be an incest game, she is your daughter and the dev was only afraid of Patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jospaghettio

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Ah man, I had no idea this mod existed until I looked up the game under the search function. The mod is no longer linked on the OG game page. So I hit the watch icon. I hope jospaghetto keeps it going!
Season 1 incest mod is still on the game OP. I've asked the mods to add Season 2.

Last edited:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Season 2 was also added by the looks of it.
Any update on season 3? (consider this your customary update poke) :)
I'm not sure if there will be a Season 3. My motivation in making the mod was to increase the dev's patron numbers by creating a version of the game that would have wider appeal. That hasn't happened. Not many people downloaded the mod. I planned to repeatedly advertise it in the TFMG thread to get more folks aware and downloading, but I never did.

So, atm Ep 19 is basically done. Changing all Season 3 references from MC to Daddy would be easy. No additional music swaps. No improved dialogue. The latter took the most time. So I could upload a really basic version of the mod for S3. Maybe I'll do that. It's not optimal since the original dialogue is so rambling. It needs editing. We'll see.

Reactions: Devilrv

Spirk

Feb 19, 2018
Hope you continue the mod for season 3. Makes the game much better. The one thing is that it doesn't seem to work with the Walkthru Mod from Season 1 from Qleaf as they are both overwriting the same files. Is there any way to make it compatible?

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Hope you continue the mod for season 3. Makes the game much better. The one thing is that it doesn't seem to work with the Walkthru Mod from Season 1 from Qleaf as they are both overwriting the same files. Is there any way to make it compatible?
I looked at it. I'd have to make 157 manual changes. Simple, but kinda mind numbing. I'll think about it.
I added the walkthrough version for Season 1. The the file is on the op. It is slightly different than Qleaf's. I removed some gameover warnings because warnings are lame and I also removed a couple recommended tags because they added nothing. You can play the mod and still get all the benefits.

Reactions: Spirk

Spirk

Feb 19, 2018
I looked at it. I'd have to make 157 manual changes. Simple, but kinda mind numbing. I'll think about it.

I added the walkthrough version for Season 1. The the file is on the op. It is slightly different than Qleaf's. I removed some gameover warnings because warnings are lame and I also removed a couple recommended tags because they added nothing. You can play the mod and still get all the benefits.
Thank you for adding the walkthrough. It is appreciated.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jospaghettio

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
I was getting the same error with mod even without the walkthru. I fixed it myself but it's being caused by the extra space in the label.
This is the result of block grammar corrections. "alot" to "a lot" also changed command code that included "jennnalotion" into "jenna lotion" and "audreydrankalot" into "audreydranka lot". XD Oof.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
I will later correct dialogue errors and rewrite some of the dialogue to make it kinkier like I did in S1 and S2.
For now enjoy the basic, but still kinky incest version of Season 3.