Mod TFMG Thirsty for my Guest Incest Mod (TFMD Thirsty for my Daddy)

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
S3 Incest Mod shuts off SanchoMod and the game loads, but I cannot load any saves or start a new game
Sancho mod doesn't affect seasons 1&2?

I talked to Sancho about combining, but he doesn't want an incest version.

Not being unkind to Sancho, but I personally don't see any reason to use his mod. It offers nothing substantial. There's already more than one walkthrough for the game. And even without a walkthrough, the choices are not hard*. I play the incest mod only. But folks likes wot they likes, I guess.

*except for the chess and poker. Maybe I could add an aid for that.

Reactions: anyusername

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Season 3 UPDATED
Sometimes Jenna didn't say Daddy. Fixed.
Also, I'll be "upgrading" the dialogue and music soon.
ETA uhhh...

Reactions: Devilrv

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Overview:
An incest mod for
Thirsty for my Guest
https://f95zone.to/threads/thirsty-for-my-guest-s3-ep-19-5-monkeyposter_7.22818/

TFMG Redux
TFMD Thirsty for my Daddy
Season One
Season Two
NEW: SEASON THREE basic (incest patch w/o dialogue redux)
NEW: SEASON FOUR basic (incest patch w/o dialogue redux)

This mod is a recreation of what I think may be close to the original idea for the game.
Contains:
Incest patch and dialogue redux
Jenna/MC daughter father
2 versions Patreon safe StepDad and RealDad
The only difference is 5 lines at the beginning of Ep1. So, two Ep1 scripts.
Grammar fixes.
Dialogue edits*.
Music mix.
More Daddy.
Mommy.
Yes, you heard that right. You'll have to find it. Haha.

*Mostly MC, Goldy, Vanessa, Jenna, Tammy dialogues. Less Lauren, Sheva.
Goal was to make the game even more fun to play, wittier and kinkier. MC less idiotic, warmer. Goldy wittier and more vulnerable. Vanessa more intelligent, dynamic. Tammy has a secret history. Also Audrey has a Mom kink if you play right and love route has a different trajectory #no breakup.

I was Monkeyposter's editor in Season 2. But, I'm not a coder. This is my first attempt at a mod. So, be kind. Please let me know if you find any bugs.

Monkeyposter's fun big boob fantasy world entertains with diverse personalities and gigantic assets. Although he's had coding help and writers' help(for better or worse) he produces this massive game essentially as a one man show. That never ceases to amaze me.

This mod was tested by long time TFMG Patrons. My thanks to them.
If you enjoy it, leave a like or a comment.

My thanks go to Monkeyposter for creating the game. (He was not involved in the mod project)
Consider supporting him on Patreon.

Updated:2021-12-23
Game/Creator:Monkeyposter_7
Modder:jospaghettio
Mod Version:1.0
Game Version:Seasons 1, 2 and 3
Language:English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Change-Log:
Known issues:

DOWNLOAD:
BASE MOD
SEASON 1:
SEASON 2:

SEASON 3*:
SEASON 4*:

*S3 & S4 only basic incest patch atm

WALKTHROUGH:
MOD INCL WALKTHROUGH
SEASON 1:

I personally prefer to play without a walkthrough. It ads more spice. But I'm offering one here because it was requested.

PREVIEWS*
View attachment 2359333 View attachment 2359337 View attachment 2359340 View attachment 2359341 View attachment 2359343

*Only Jenna(first image) always says Daddy because MC is her real Daddy. The others use "Daddy" only occasionally. I could have given MC a dozen extra real daughters. But this is fine. XD
I take it then that s1 and s2 patches are seperate and that s3 and s4 patches are too, and we just throw them into the game folder as usual?

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
I take it then that s1 and s2 patches are seperate and that s3 and s4 patches are too, and we just throw them into the game folder as usual?
Not sure I understand the question.:unsure:
Each season has its own mod. So separate. And yes, you have to paste the files in the relevant game folder.
I mean...:unsure: you couuuuld put them anywhere. But they only do their magic in there.(y)
I also include a helpful readme in every upload. But no one reads those XD.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Each season has its own mod. So separate. And yes, you have to paste the files in the relevant game folder.
I mean...:unsure: you couuuuld put them anywhere. But they only do their magic in there.(y)
thank you, thank you so much for you hard work and releasing these mods :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: jospaghettio

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Something weird is going on with the file hosters for these files. Workupload seems to point to season 1 for both season 1 and 2. anonfiles i was able to get season 3 and season 4 mods, after having to refresh the site a few times because i was getting a bad gateway 502. I am sure that workupload is also pointing to season 1 for season 3.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
After applying your mod in season 1 i get these errors:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script05.rpy", line 1055: end of line expected.
jump day5jenna lotionend
^

File "game/script05.rpy", line 1066: end of line expected.
jump day5jenna lotionend
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Wed Mar 22 18:59:48 2023

how do i fix these errors?

• Red Heart
Reactions: jospaghettio

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
After applying your mod in season 1 i get these errors:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script05.rpy", line 1055: end of line expected.
jump day5jenna lotionend
^

File "game/script05.rpy", line 1066: end of line expected.
jump day5jenna lotionend
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Wed Mar 22 18:59:48 2023

how do i fix these errors?
Easy fix.
day5jennalotionend needs to be one word.

I've updated the download.
Thank you. You get User of the Day Award!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho mod doesn't affect seasons 1&2?

I talked to Sancho about combining, but he doesn't want an incest version.

Not being unkind to Sancho, but I personally don't see any reason to use his mod. It offers nothing substantial. There's already more than one walkthrough for the game. And even without a walkthrough, the choices are not hard*. I play the incest mod only. But folks likes wot they likes, I guess.

*except for the chess and poker. Maybe I could add an aid for that.
Good evening bud. FWIW, any walkthrough is completely secondary to the dozens of other features added that can be beneficial to the player, so please don't reference it as a walthrough mod as that can be construed incorrectly. That said, I'm still debating the collaboration... just so you know. Regards to you and yours, always.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Good evening bud. FWIW, any walkthrough is completely secondary to the dozens of other features added that can be beneficial to the player, so please don't reference it as a walthrough mod as that can be construed incorrectly. That said, I'm still debating the collaboration... just so you know. Regards to you and yours, always.
Of course Sancho multi-mod is a multi-mod! That's obvious! ;)
Thanks for your hard work and for stopping by!:coffee:

Reactions: Sancho1969

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
NEW: Added alternative dialogue to EP20 Bonus
For Torrie fans only.

I may add alternative dialogues for one or two other bonus contents.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Why are you trying to make girls more slutty?

Like for example Vanessa taking off her clothes in the restaurant.. In the unpatched version she says she doesn't do that normally while she says that she is into that kind of thing in the patched one.
Thanks for trying the mod.

Well, I'll do my best to answer your question.

First off, the mod contains literally thousands of changes to the dialogue. Thousands. Most were grammar fixes and condensing. 95% of the dialogue is unchanged.

But, I stated openly in the mod description that some characters' personalities have been tweaked. MC is no longer a petty whiny idiot. Goldy is not just a repetitive bitching machine. Other characters, but not all got some adjustments according to my preferences. In the case of Vanessa, she is presented as more intelligent. She is also more adventurous. And she is more vulnerable. I wanted her to be more alive with more agency. She has a past. She has well defined kinks. Her kinky nature has now been confirmed in more recent updates from Season 3. Monkey and I discussed a particular Vanessa scene before the update was released. She has a very strong focus on MC. I totally disagree with your description of her as a "slut". Vanessa is much more complex than that. She's studying neuroscience. So, she's smart. But not just that. She is discovering about herself and is opening up to MC.

If you don't like the changes, I'm sad about that. However, I can't please everyone. I made it to my taste. My hope is that this version will be enjoyed by those who play it as a slightly changed version of the original. At the very least, fans of TFMG can explore the game again from the beginning. And enjoy the discovery of some fresh additions.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I'm confused...thought I installed the inclpatch/walkthrough version for season1, but Jenna still calls MC by name...does he not find out their relation until later or something?

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
I'm confused...thought I installed the inclpatch/walkthrough version for season1, but Jenna still calls MC by name...does he not find out their relation until later or something?
You are asking Sancho? The Season 1 incest mod with walkthrough is from me(and Qleaf). And Jenna should never use MC's name. Are you sure you used the correct files and pasted them in the game folder?
You need this download . Also if you used the Sancho mod(since you replied to Sancho for some reason) you will need to do a clean install of the game and then apply my mod because the Sancho mod isn't compatible with mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: CharleyT

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
You are asking Sancho? The Season 1 incest mod with walkthrough is from me(and Qleaf). And Jenna should never use MC's name. Are you sure you used the correct files and pasted them in the game folder?
You need this download . Also if you used the Sancho mod(since you replied to Sancho for some reason) you will need to do a clean install of the game and then apply my mod because the Sancho mod isn't compatible with mine.
No, you're right it was your Mod, and yes I'm sure...could it be because I used the compressed version of the game? I'll try again, thanks for the reply back. ;)