Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
I send an ally to a mission, but I never got my ally back even after clearing multiple maps.

The first two times in chapter 2 and 3, I got my ally back just fine, but it stops working beyond that

Last edited:

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
This new version seem to have bugged upgrade menu, it doesn't let me upgrade Cunning, which is the best way to transform everyone in a timely fashion before the deadline, now it's basically unwinnable as you can never transform all units in time without that upgrade.

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
This new version seem to have bugged upgrade menu, it doesn't let me upgrade Cunning, which is the best way to transform everyone in a timely fashion before the deadline, now it's basically unwinnable as you can never transform all units in time without that upgrade.
Yurale is fixing it right now, thank you for the report <3

Thorn14

Jun 28, 2017
Funny, the last game I played I was bummed because the TSF was a fakeout, and here is a game with it and I'm like "Oh thats a cool twist" but others hate it.

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
So one bug I found is that the double mission reward upgrade is bugged that it cost 4k gold, but you can't upgrade it unless you have 8k gold at hand. (I sold items until slightly below 8k gold and it didn't let me upgrade, then sold a potion for 50 gold to push me to 8k gold and then it does let me upgrade)

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
1708768170058.png
When I have 2 mission slots and I try to send the first unit, I get this message and I can't do anything unless I soft reset the game.

Thorn14

Jun 28, 2017
Just got to chapter 2 or part 2, pretty darn good, I admit I feel bad for what the MC does at times, and man I'm glad normal mode exists. I'm so bad at Fire Emblem. Everyone would be super dead by now if I had perma death.

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
Its official! MC becomes a futanari of godly beauty and magic in CH 12 :love:

those that wanted a Male MC path, also have it + Yurale is working on seeing off Cunning Issues permanently, expect more mini-updates and please report anything, *anything* odd or not working quite right.

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
Its official! MC becomes a futanari of godly beauty and magic in CH 12 :love:

those that wanted a Male MC path, also have it + Yurale is working on seeing off Cunning Issues permanently, expect more mini-updates and please report anything, *anything* odd or not working quite right.
Outside of cunning not working properly, I was able to upgrade Tecnique to Level 3 without having the resources (got the message "you don't have enough money/exp" but then the upgrade happened anyway). I had 2500 gold and 200 stored exp at the time and the upgrade should cost 4000/400 if I remember right. All my resources dropped to 0 of course, but still it shouldn't had worked in the 1st place.

Also, intended or not, you can "get back" units sent in mission by doing 1 free quest the 1st time after every story map.
This also seems to glitch cunning even more as I didn't got the "cunning cutscene" after completing the next story map and had to play the Pirate Map once again to trigger the new wave of corruption.

There is also a problem with environment.evs not saving correctly if the game crash.
Got the "exploration bug" reported by user Trickyboo before the last update after watching a couple of "campfire" scenes and saving the game. Got back to a save file where the scene were already watched but not showing in the "Memories" menu. Had to reload a previous file and watch them again to register (still lost one since I hadn't a save file old enough).
You can prevent the bug by closing and re-opening the game once you get the scene (doing so seems to save the scenes correctly even if you later get a crash) but doing so during long game sessions is counter-intuitive.

Forgot to say, the "tecnique glitch" happened in 0.47.2, everything else was from 0.47.1 patch.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Guerrilla!

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
Outside of cunning not working properly, I was able to upgrade Tecnique to Level 3 without having the resources (got the message "you don't have enough money/exp" but then the upgrade happened anyway). I had 2500 gold and 200 stored exp at the time and the upgrade should cost 4000/400 if I remember right. All my resources dropped to 0 of course, but still it shouldn't had worked in the 1st place.

Also, intended or not, you can "get back" units sent in mission by doing 1 free quest the 1st time after every story map.
This also seems to glitch cunning even more as I didn't got the "cunning cutscene" after completing the next story map and had to play the Pirate Map once again to trigger the new wave of corruption.

There is also a problem with environment.evs not saving correctly if the game crash.
Got the "exploration bug" reported by user Trickyboo before the last update after watching a couple of "campfire" scenes and saving the game. Got back to a save file where the scene were already watched but not showing in the "Memories" menu. Had to reload a previous file and watch them again to register (still lost one since I hadn't a save file old enough).
You can prevent the bug by closing and re-opening the game once you get the scene (doing so seems to save the scenes correctly even if you later get a crash) but doing so during long game sessions is counter-intuitive.

Forgot to say, the "tecnique glitch" happened in 0.47.2, everything else was from 0.47.1 patch.
Reported, thank you!

Reactions: Ogogin

ShadeXVII

Jan 15, 2023
A bug or potential error in the writing I've noticed. In chapter 13, you have to defeat Ored within 7 turns to capture him, however this doesn't seem to actually give us Ored, instead we get Nioh. Are we supposed to get Ored, or are we supposed to get Nioh by defeating Ored in 7 turns?

• Red Heart

ShadeXVII

Jan 15, 2023
Another error is with Laecia, as for whatever reason, it won't let me class change her on chapter 13 even though she's a level ten mercenary

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes