Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
Another bug found in Chapter 9 (0.47.2).
At the end of the chapter Teagan didn't join the party (didn't show up in the "Manage" panel or in the character deploy screen) despite appearing in the "Lust Events" and gaining lust through actions (as show in the "Lust Status" panel).
He actually "joined" (appeared) once I made him change into Tishy through the event in the "Lust Events" panel, directly in the female form.

Also, I don't know if this is a bug but Corrin (patch 0.47.1) joined with both the "Double Action" and "Unlock" passive skills already available. I suspect one of this skills should actually be an upgrade once he change into Cassandra, since he didn't gain any new skill after the change like the other characters does.

There is also a little problem when a character reach Lust 30 and get the choice to select 1 out of 3 passive bonus.
If the character reach 30 Lust through "Cunnings" when the selection menu appear (immediately after a battle) you have absolutely no idea what character is acquiring the passive, since the screen doesn't show the name of the character but only the 3 choices. Quite unpleasant if you want to min/max the various characters as you have to reload the previous save file after seeing what character you was upgrading to make the best choice every time. This get even worse if multiple characters reach 30 Lust at the same moment...

Last, I can confirm that the bug with the units "rejoining" and the "Cunning boost" given at random when you do a side-quest is degenerative for the entire save file. Once you get the bug the 1st time it keep happening permanently, to the point you don't receive any lust from "cunning" and your units don't re-join you after a Main Chapter battle but you actually need to play a side-quest after the Main Battle everytime.
I will provide a save file in case it is helpful for running some tests.

Despite the bugs the game is really entertaining, I really hope the development continue until the game is finished :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Guerrilla!

ShadeXVII

Jan 15, 2023
Reporting and thanks again!
I figured out the Laecia glitch, sorta. I had to not save on chapter 13, otherwise it registered Laecia as already being in her transformed state, as opposed to going through the cutscene to transform her, and this seemed to bug out the game's understanding of the unit.

darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
Bug Report: having the MC class up before the gender choice causes you to revert back to sorceress if you pick female/futa and you can't re-class back up.

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
Bug Report: having the MC class up before the gender choice causes you to revert back to sorceress if you pick female/futa and you can't re-class back up.
Patch 0.48 fix this problem for both Illyria and Laecia through the release of a new item (Class Badge 2).

Instead, 0.48 break the Item Shop forcing it to revert to "level 1" ignoring the current level of the store. If you try to upgrade again, both the "upgrade XXXX/YYY money/exp" (if you weren't level 3 already) and the "Progression Required" appear at the same time.

Tecnique also bug in the new patch, if you already maxed it at level 3 previously you can't upgrade it to level 4-5 in the new patch, the game recognize it as "full upgraded".

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
Yet more developments: Be well advised Yurale keeps well posted on developments and reports made on this thread, thus feel well free to report whatsoever issues might arise on the Free Builds from Itch.

Further Still: The reports passed on were seen to and latest further update on main Itch page should answer them all. Deepest thanks for all your bugs brought forth to light, and of course to Yurale for being a most gracious dev <3.

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
A bug or potential error in the writing I've noticed. In chapter 13, you have to defeat Ored within 7 turns to capture him, however this doesn't seem to actually give us Ored, instead we get Nioh. Are we supposed to get Ored, or are we supposed to get Nioh by defeating Ored in 7 turns?
On the matter of Ored/Nioh, as per our gracious Host: (RE: Laecia, this was fixed I fully expect)

1709081312994.png

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018

Latest version & patch with a revision to all issues herein reported <3

Reactions: Ogogin

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020

Latest version & patch with a revision to all issues herein reported <3
Confirmed it fix everything reported, but the " Added Messages for Lust 30/60 Bonuses" doesn't seems to work properly, or at all.
The screen still give only the 3 options without any reference to who got to 30 Lust. Actually, something appear for an istant before moving to the next screen (with the 3 choices), but it auto-disappear so fast you can't read what it say. Probably it would solve the matter if tha message doesn't "auto-advance" but it is made clickable by the player.

Just a suggestion, since starting from Chapter 11 certain scenes change depending if the main character is male or female/futa, it would be helpful if the "Memories" panel unlock both versions once you trigger the requirement for one. Otherwise you have to replay the game twice just for some minimal scene change.

The same suggestion could apply to dialogue options between pre and post transformation. Since, depending on the order you transform your characters, certain dialogues are "forced to be miss" as another character could be already female when the next one join.
This could easily be fixed by unlocking in the "Memories" the pre-transformation dialogue when you trigger the post-trasformation dialogue (not missable, as for the current gameplay).

EDIT: Ernest also seems to have glitched out in the latest patches. His male form can't class change anymore (Priest is recognized as a final class just like Dancer). The bug fix itself once he become a female with the class Priestess, but I did some test with old patches and he could class change before becoming a female there.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

ShadeXVII

Jan 15, 2023
On the matter of Ored/Nioh, as per our gracious Host: (RE: Laecia, this was fixed I fully expect)

View attachment 3392252
Hm. Well, the first one feels, to me, confusing, since when I read it, it states defeat Ored within 7 turns to capture them. Which implies you get Ored. I don't understand why the creator would intentionally obscure that, but so be it. Thanks for the information though.

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
Confirmed it fix everything reported, but the " Added Messages for Lust 30/60 Bonuses" doesn't seems to work properly, or at all.
The screen still give only the 3 options without any reference to who got to 30 Lust. Actually, something appear for an istant before moving to the next screen (with the 3 choices), but it auto-disappear so fast you can't read what it say. Probably it would solve the matter if tha message doesn't "auto-advance" but it is made clickable by the player.
I'll change this statement. The "lust bonus" message work properly when you reach Lust 30 through cunning, it glitch only when you use "Aphrodisiac".
This doesn't cause any problem gameplay wise, as you should know what unit you used aphrodisiac on. It may cause confusion if you use aphrodisiac on multiple units before leaving the menu, since the bonus screen is triggered once you leave the "lust events" panel.

Alice's 2nd classes (or at least "Dragon Rider", from what I could test) is recognized as an "unique class" when you try to use a "Class Badge" or "Class Badge 2" item on her. You receive the message "This unit can't classe change" instead of the right message "This unit can't classe change any more" when you try to use the item wrongly.
This is not an issue for gameplay since 2nd Classes doesn't evolve further (at least for now), but it may cause additional glitches in the future and is worth an investigation.

My units don't return from missions again using the latest patch
It actually work for me, did you try doing a "free quest" (either the pirates or the skeletons) and seen if they re-join after that?
There was a bug early on that glitched units sent in mission I reported a few days ago.

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
Another bug triggered by completing Chapter 14, all the skills except the one linked to class (like Illyria skills and the ninja class unique skills) disappeared from all the characters at the end of the battle. I tried reproducing the bug using an older save file and winning the battle again through "nuke" but it didn't work, then I tried completing the Chapter 14 map after sending 3 units into "Mission" again through the Pocket Realm and this triggered the bug.
Additionally, trying to send more units after this reduce the number of units you can send in mission back to 1 despise "Tecnique" being level 3.
I link a save file from the end of Chapter 14 in case is helpful for testing.

Another bug found in battle, Alexis equipped with an Iron Bow was able to counter-attack from 1 tile against the wyvern enemies in Chapter 14. Thanks to Alexis passive skill "Bowstriker" when she is equipped with an Iron Bow she should be able to attack enemies 2 and 3 tiles away, not 1.

Last edited:

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
It actually work for me, did you try doing a "free quest" (either the pirates or the skeletons) and seen if they re-join after that?
There was a bug early on that glitched units sent in mission I reported a few days ago.
Doesn't work for the latest two versions, it used to work in one of the older versions, but I don't know which version

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
Patch 0.49 fix the Tecnique glitch causing the lost of skills and the restriction on expedition for older save files (not yet glitched). Tested and confirmed.
It doesn't fix already bugged save files, they stay with no skills and the expedition still only send 1 unit at the time.

SMALL EDIT: it actually fix save files where units haven't "come back" yet, like the previous save file I shared. It doesn't fix save files "after" the units come back (causing the glitch to be registered permanently).
Once again, I share a save file in case further test is required.

Last edited:

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
Version 0.49 units send on missions still don't return, they keep the "on mission" skill even after finishing maps

ShadeXVII

Jan 15, 2023
Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but in 0.49, Gabriel doesn't keep any of the levels gained from chapter 10 when usable in chapter 13, instead reverting back to the base lv of 4, while also having a brave and silver sword, even if you stored those in the convoy earlier. If it is intentional, I don't totally mind it, but do find it frustrating when I leveled Gabriel to 10 in chapter 10 only for him to be unable to change class. Additionally, is princess knight supposed to become High Lord? That title seems more suited to Gabriel's pre transformation class.

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but in 0.49, Gabriel doesn't keep any of the levels gained from chapter 10 when usable in chapter 13, instead reverting back to the base lv of 4, while also having a brave and silver sword, even if you stored those in the convoy earlier. If it is intentional, I don't totally mind it, but do find it frustrating when I leveled Gabriel to 10 in chapter 10 only for him to be unable to change class. Additionally, is princess knight supposed to become High Lord? That title seems more suited to Gabriel's pre transformation class.
It worked like that in previous patches too. Everything you gain in Chapter 10 is lost once you actually recruit Gabriella, probably because the game consider them 2 separate characters.
Gabriella's advanced class should be "Warrior Queen", at least in my save file. I classed her in patch 0.47.2.

Talking about Warrior Queen, it seems this class have the same bug as Dragon Rider I reported in a previous post. The game recognize it as an "Unique Class" instead of an advanced class, giving the wrong message if you try to use an Emblem on her.
Again, this doesn't cause any consequences in the playthrough as advanced classes doesn't evolve into anything else, but could cause future bugs if left unchecked.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes