LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
What the hell kind of ghetto-ass game doesn't allow its players to change resolution and/or play windowed full-scren, use renpy if you can't code.
Gotta love self-taughts reinventing the wheel squared.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ronney

ronney

May 6, 2017
What the hell kind of ghetto-ass game doesn't allow its players to change resolution and/or play windowed full-scren, use renpy if you can't code.
.... srpg studio isn't made by them they are using a preexisting software like rpg maker....

badiron

Aug 12, 2016
Blame the studio that made the software. If the Dev was the one that created it, that would be really impressive, as a Fire Emblem fan

Reactions: ronney

badiron

Aug 12, 2016
I reached the latest chapters, so I've been grinding the free maps, and man, it's slow. Unless I'm missing something, the max of 150 lust per clear of the undead is too low, atleast for me

Also, I'm gonna test this game on Winlator, to see if it/srpg runs on the windows emulator

Update: It does, just at like 9fps, tho I haven't tweaked any settings

Last edited:

Balistare

Sep 23, 2018
I reached the latest chapters, so I've been grinding the free maps, and man, it's slow. Unless I'm missing something, the max of 150 lust per clear of the undead is too low, atleast for me

Also, I'm gonna test this game on Winlator, to see if it/srpg runs on the windows emulator

Update: It does, just at like 9fps, tho I haven't tweaked any settings
As someone who grinded every character to max level there (while also maxing out the pocket realm): only use 2 characters, enable auto ending turns and use 1 character that can fly to the reaper. Best case is that both have weapons with 1-2 range and kill everything with counters. This lets you finish the map in less than a minute and I just used bonus xp to level up characters without a fitting weapon.

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
.... srpg studio isn't made by them they are using a preexisting software like rpg maker....
The decision to use an engine stuck in 2002 is still on the dev, and while I'll grant I never worked with that one, I highly doubt it can't be modified for such an insanely basic feature. Even old-ass version of rpgmaker can be made to work on all displays.

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Is there a reliable way to search for SRPG Studio games? The Others prefix provides a heuristic at best.

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
Is there a reliable way to search for SRPG Studio games? The Others prefix provides a heuristic at best.
There is no easy way, but a combination of tags can help your research.
Tags like "strategy", "rpg" and "turn based combat" combined with some exclusion (for example: exclude prefix engine "RPGM" and prefix other "VN") can provide decent results.
If you are searching J-RPG, instead, including the prefix engine "RPGM" will provide many good results.

Personally, I suggest Hero's Party R, it is one of the most decent hentai S-RPG out there. Castle Fantasia 2 too, despite the outdated graphic, is also quite good.
If you like hybrids, Eiyuu Senki and his sequel are both great games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trickyboo

GameAdam

Oct 29, 2017
I think I have a bug. I sent 2 girls out on a mission and after the next mission they didn't come back and is stuck with the 'in mission' status. Where do I report this and is there any way to undo this? (slightly more detail I had the level 2 upgrade and sent only one girl to do the mission mostly because the prompt bugged out and I was like ok I wanted only one anyways so I continued and when the next mission was done she didn't come back so I sent another girl and I hoped it would flag the mission stat and both come back but they didn't).

Going to see if I can save edit the stat away.

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
I think I have a bug. I sent 2 girls out on a mission and after the next mission they didn't come back and is stuck with the 'in mission' status. Where do I report this and is there any way to undo this? (slightly more detail I had the level 2 upgrade and sent only one girl to do the mission mostly because the prompt bugged out and I was like ok I wanted only one anyways so I continued and when the next mission was done she didn't come back so I sent another girl and I hoped it would flag the mission stat and both come back but they didn't).
Try completing a free mission, when the bug happened last time doing free quests would make the girls return. It is just a temporary solution but better then nothing.

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
Didn't work...
Just a guess... did you update to the latest patch?

Latest patch online is 0.82, you can find the latest patch at anytime by saving in your favorites this link:

GameAdam

Oct 29, 2017
Just a guess... did you update to the latest patch?

Latest patch online is 0.82, you can find the latest patch at anytime by saving in your favorites this link:
Patched. And still not working (my bet is that I'm getting the level 3 stuff as well and that's cancelling the stuff... as I got that 2 missions back to back honestly why isn't there a debug item/option that just resets the mission stuff.)

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
Patched. And still not working (my bet is that I'm getting the level 3 stuff as well and that's cancelling the stuff... as I got that 2 missions back to back honestly why isn't there a debug item/option that just resets the mission stuff.)
Yea, I got this same issue a while back, it preventing my from playing, since I lost 2 units permanently and a source of income.
So the problem still persists.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes