Wolffy

Aug 5, 2017
I seem to have a bug with the male route. I did not change the MC's class before the split. If I go the female/futa route I can change the MC's class. With the male route I am unable to. Is this a known issue?

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
I seem to have a bug with the male route. I did not change the MC's class before the split. If I go the female/futa route I can change the MC's class. With the male route I am unable to. Is this a known issue?
Pretty sure it already happened the opposite with the female route a few patches ago.
Did you tried to use the item named "Class Badge 2"? It fixed the problem when the female version was glitched instead.

Theid

Nov 24, 2019
Bugged. Unable to select most things when using the menus. Cursor locks at top option of menus. Cannot advance beyond the tutorial. If Nuke is selected prologue will end, but will be stuck at the "camp" menu. Can manage party, but that's it. Completely unable to play game. Version 0.75

Edit: Tried downloads from different server hosts. Same problem.

Last edited:

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
After admit not bad was fun and thank god for the nuke thing not a fan of some things some sharing shit here and there but other than that was ok.

Balistare

Sep 23, 2018
Anyone else here that got the feeling that movement is by far the strongest stat followed by speed? I often don't feel like I have a choice when picking prestige classes tbh.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
every time I try to fullscreen it shuts down the game. Why? Is this happening to anyone else?

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
question,

can we keep our captives as feminized guys or r we forced to transform them the whole way?
can the mc turn to female and not futa ?
If you are asking if there is an inbetween form before they become full female the answer is no. The fetish is full feminisation where they become a woman biologically. The dev has shown no intention of doing femboi/trap content. Thinking about it I don't think there is a game where chad/dominant male goes around turing masculine men into fembois/traps with a harem of them. Could be interesting as a game.

Well they are a female that can become a futa for sex scenes so its more like they are a temporary futa.

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
every time I try to fullscreen it shuts down the game. Why? Is this happening to anyone else?
You are probably using an integrated video card.
Open the file "game.ini", search the line "HardwareFullScreen=0" and change 0 to 1.
Doing this probably neutralize the mouse when you are on full screen, but the game can be played with keyboard alone.

Artipoggu

Aug 30, 2022
How do you even manage to turn everyone in the party to female before it is chap 11, always one or two member is left.

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
To promote or not to promote? The tooltips say that the upgraded classes don't generate as much stats, but is that actually the case? Or do they just not get as much XP from combat, and so grow slower than upgraded classes?

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes