Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
So when MC turns the people into his obedience harem girls, do they become super soldiers empowered by him after the TF, or do they just become regular girls ?
In term of storytelling, they become stronger soldiers, as they preserve the Yin Energy from being born males and the ability to full conrol it that is exclusive to females.
In terms of gameplay, they learn strong passive skills.

GameAdam

Oct 29, 2017
Quick question, does this game have a level cap for classes?

I know in most srpg's once a class reaches 10 it can prestige to a better class but you can stick with the current class till 20 for more stats. Right now I managed to get a character to 21 and got me curious if there is a cap or it's unlimited/level 99.

Kurdziu

Dec 6, 2018
Quick question, does this game have a level cap for classes?

I know in most srpg's once a class reaches 10 it can prestige to a better class but you can stick with the current class till 20 for more stats. Right now I managed to get a character to 21 and got me curious if there is a cap or it's unlimited/level 99.
I reached 30 and its seems it is max for now

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Kind of, at some point in the game you get the choice to remain male or become a futa. Since I chose the former I don't know how girly the MC becomes but my bet is that their is little change besides some minor dialogue.
It's actually visually more drastic than some of the other characters. Loses a quarter of the height, loses the hood for long white hair, a general color scheme change from black with red to white with pink, and I don't know about the dialogue as I've never stuck with the guy but she does seem less aggressive (than right before the transformation) while still being dominant.

May 11, 2023
There's a new update on itch and when i try to clear the newest chapter by defeating the boss it doesn't end the chapter, after i checked the objectives I'm also supposed to defeat a guy called mathias? but he never appears any help?

Reactions: Dragunkg

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
It's actually visually more drastic than some of the other characters. Loses a quarter of the height, loses the hood for long white hair, a general color scheme change from black with red to white with pink, and I don't know about the dialogue as I've never stuck with the guy but she does seem less aggressive (than right before the transformation) while still being dominant.
I just realized that the main image for the game on this thread has the female form of the MC.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Blueshift

Astreios

Mar 21, 2020
Eyh, sorry but i'm blocked on the chapter 2 fight.. I can't moove my line of 3 characters and can't kill one cavalry men, and he can't moove too.. It's appeared the last line of the map bug and i don't find anything for helping me..
Someone have a solution for this ? :/

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TGEmblem-0.731
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Looks interesting. I probably won't play it until the main story is finished though, whenever that is.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I am looking for an editor so I can get the bonus/money to do upgrades not planning on using Nuke. Does anyone find anything usable?

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes