3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Create community discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I recommend getting all 'xxx_arenas.pacc' , 'xxx_clients.pacc' and 'xxx_ext.pacc', so you won't miss content in other mods.

COMPLETE CHARACTER LIST

A list of all the characters available and a download links for each one is available here :

_ALL_IN_ONE_

This pack contains a selection of the mods to this date : february-23-2023
Size : ~5.9Go

GoFile.io Folder : (choose want you want, everything in 'REQUIRED' recommended to don't miss any content in other mods)
.torrent file :
for the .torrent, you can specify what you want to download or not from your torrent's client

Big thanks to our modders : Ninoss, Necrilem, Crimson6, splashman, StickFun, Kuf_Drahrepus, ceriani123, Lestev, Slash179, playdagame, FruityBatJosh, RexDog123, Ayelwise, OCrab11, RexDog123

How To Install :
Drop every wanted .pacc file in ThatBrothelGame_Data\StreamingAssets\
Downloaded .pacc(s) should be in the same directory as mainpackage.pacc

Last edited:

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I think the game has a lot of potential! Will you be taking requests on characters to add to the game?
I have "The List" of characters which i want to add:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have any more ideas, feel free to share, i'll look at them.

But yeah, as Ninoss said, you can try modding the game yourself, i made sure to make it as easy as possible.

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
First try to moding the game.

: 7Mo
Girls: WidowMaker (I'll add the other OW characters if everything works)

How To Install
Drop the .pacc file in ThatBrothelGame_Data\StreamingAssets\
It should be in the same directory as mainpackage.pacc

VioletAmbush
I've cleaned up, compressed and correctly done EXIF metadata, tell me if I'm missing something.
If you can link this post as a girl mod in the main topic, would be great, I'll update it ;)
First, i'm not sure about this .bak files, they are not going to break anything, but still unnecessary

Second, if stallion and werewolf events should not have any artwork, you should delete existing images from respective folders (The images with number 1), just leave these folders empty, game will recognize this as "No artwork", and treat it properly

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
First, i'm not sure about this .bak files, they are not going to break anything, but still unnecessary

Second, if stallion and werewolf events should not have any artwork, you should delete existing images from respective folders (The images with number 1), just leave these folders empty, game will recognize this as "No artwork", and treat it properly
I'm removing forgotten .bak files, it's autogenerated on my PC as backup in case of oopsies ^^
Ok, I'm emptying those folders. You said it wasn't supported yet anyway ?

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
I'm removing forgotten .bak files, it's autogenerated on my PC as backup in case of oopsies ^^
Ok, I'm emptying those folders. You said it wasn't supported yet anyway ?
Wasn't supported? You mean that line in howtomod about default characters and custom events?

I meant that you can't add artwork for default characters for custom events, the other way around should work properly

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Owh, didn't read it right. It was about custom events your right ^^.
I didn't saw any template about Item or Arena in the howtomod but I guess it's WIP

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Owh, didn't read it right. It was about custom events your right ^^.
I didn't saw any template about Item or Arena in the howtomod but I guess it's WIP
Technically you can already add items and arena events, but they don't have templates (I did't include them because it would've created potential misunderstanding for quickstart guide, as this is a priority).
There are only instructions on how they should look in the howtomod file.

I added your post to main topic, by the way)

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Technically you can already add items and arena events, but they don't have templates (I did't include them because it would've created potential misunderstanding for quickstart guide, as this is a priority).
There are only instructions on how they should look in the howtomod file.

I added your post to main topic, by the way)
Thx, as I was doing mods for Brothel King, I just need to convert them.
I can do Overwatch, League and 2B pretty easly with what I have in stock ^^

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Thx, as I was doing mods for Brothel King, I just need to convert them.
I can do Overwatch, League and 2B pretty easly with what I have in stock ^^
I'll probably add most characters from The List myself at some point, as i'd like to make it look somewhat uniform (and i have fun time going that)).
But this is a long process, it takes me on average 1-1.5 hours to add one, and this number will only grow with new events.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Yes, as I'm doing it it's a time black hole (no joke intended about holes) ><
But I guess it's better for you to focus on features rather than other girls as the community is here to support you with that ;)

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah, that makes sense. I'll remove the tag on next update.
Don't go by people's misrepresentations of the tags, just use the forum's tag rules as a reference. Despite the many complaints I've seen to the contrary, any male on male content, even that involving traps, warrants the gay tag by the forum's rules. I can even dig up a moderator post on another game shutting down the exact same argument with the same ruling, if you want a reference. It's just like people who get mad at a game for being tagged pregnancy despite only having impregnation, because the forum staff wrap those two things into the same tag.

Basically, a lot of people on this site have very strong opinions about tags that don't actually correlate with the tags themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seamonkey

VioletAmbush

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Don't go by people's misrepresentations of the tags, just use the forum's tag rules as a reference. Despite the many complaints I've seen to the contrary, any male on male content, even that involving traps, warrants the gay tag by the forum's rules. It's just like people who get mad at a game for being tagged pregnancy despite only having impregnation, because the forum staff wrap those two things into the same tag.

Basically, a lot of people on this site have very strong opinions about tags that don't actually correlate with the tags themselves.
I get that, i made a bit hasty decision writing about removing the tag.
In any case i will ask staff first, as both sides have valid points.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
god this game isn't bad, but holy hell it's SO ANNOYING to grind for orifice size! i've had one girl since the very beginning with most of her orifices hovering just below 30, but i can't get them to 30 because everyone's dick is either too small or too big

this mechanic is so goddamn annoying

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
god this game isn't bad, but holy hell it's SO ANNOYING to grind for orifice size! i've had one girl since the very beginning with most of her orifices hovering just below 30, but i can't get them to 30 because everyone's dick is either too small or too big

this mechanic is so goddamn annoying

I have found that with each new girl you get you also get new clients, that way you can get the in-between sizes. But a training mechanic would've been better imho.

cumlovingboixxx

Oct 26, 2019
I have "The List" of characters which i want to add:

If you have any more ideas, feel free to share, i'll look at them.

But yeah, as Ninoss said, you can try modding the game yourself, i made sure to make it as easy as possible.
Some more male characters would be pretty cool.
Some examples could be:

Sett
Graves
Twisted Fate
Fred Jones
Tadashi Hamada
Cole Cassidy
Hanzo Shimada
Genji Shimada
Reinhardt
Raihan
Leon (Pokemon)

Reactions: Flutterby

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Is there a specific reason the default package is passworded and required to launch, or is it more of a "protecting players from themselves" deal? If it's the latter, do you have plans to implement an override and/or disable/delete layer to modding, or are you just planning to allow players to add things and not change or remove them?

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes