3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
There are accepted definitions of words.
These are what everyone gets to define everyone else by. Regardless.
Gay = homosexual. Nothing more, nothing less.
There, I'm straight & I defined it. Sorry to disprove you.
A man having sex with another man, regardless of whether one is dressed as a woman, is a homosexual encounter.
It is gay sex.
gay also means "happy" :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I guess unless wikipedia is gay some are going to be very angry about this existing..

but yes, gay used to mean joyful

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
On this site:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

Gay [Sex act between two or more males.]​
...​
Trap [Usually men in women's clothing, but may also be the other way around.]​

Note how the ornamentation of a male is not a qualifier for the "Gay" tag to be used in a game. They could be more masculine or more effeminate, dress in a frilly tutu or leather harness, be more dominant or more submissive, top or bottom, etc. - doesn't matter, they are still male (perhaps beneath some type of play-role veneer) when it comes to the sex acts portrayed and can contribute to a "Gay" tagged sex scene. I am not ignoring transfolk and mystical futanari here, but am simpifying for the context of this "debate" at hand.

If you want to debate your view of what is an acceptable presentation and/or mindset for gay vs {other} sex acts in games or beyond, take it to General Discussion forum - because here it's gotten to the point of being off-topic AND controversial (check out our General Rules). Continuation of this derailing subthread will not be looked upon generously.

As a reminder, this thread is for discussion of the Venture Seas game.

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
I think you forgot to update the year in your "thread updated" date or has it really been a whole year since a new version?

Tekirin

Jul 7, 2019
How do you even play it? Basic functions are not working, like crew management, exploration (some event are just broken with "scripts are not set properly" error), inventory, SAVE SYSTEM LOL, and so on. It's been like this from the beginning and still not fixed for so long. I do not understand such a good reviews on steam, it's literally in non-playable state! Perhaps i'm only one with such an sheity experience here, maybe i'm doing something wrong ...:ROFLMAO:

shizzo

Aug 3, 2018
How do you even play it? Basic functions are not working, like crew management, exploration (some event are just broken with "scripts are not set properly" error), inventory, SAVE SYSTEM LOL, and so on. It's been like this from the beginning and still not fixed for so long. I do not understand such a good reviews on steam, it's literally in non-playable state! Perhaps i'm only one with such an sheity experience here, maybe i'm doing something wrong ...:ROFLMAO:
Yeah the game seems to jump between "somewhat playable" to "crash every dungeon" very randomly, I still haven't seen any of the newer content since it keeps crashing and throwing me back to a earlier save and then suddenly works for a bit getting my hopes up to then suddenly repeat. I was kind of hoping most of that would be fixed by now, but I guess it sadly hasn't. It's especially annoying when you actually get some good RNG in the dungeon to then have it crash and restart again.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
yeah, it's been a while since it's been used in that capacity in public
Well you can hear it every year in December when someone sings "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" but yeah, I think within that song is the only time it is used to mean joyful these days :D

E$DRHUIJ:

Mar 24, 2020
Checked the logs, this game started development in 2017 so I think there's gonna be a fair bit of content

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
where's the zip file? There is no .exe. How do I play this solid file? I downloaded through MEGA and got a useless file

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes