bulf

May 11, 2017
How do i open the downloaded file? I just says its a file, nothing more. I have java installed, but it wont open at all

bulf

May 11, 2017
Thats the point, what type of file is it? i have winrar and it wont find it. Thats why i wrote its seen a a regular file, but nothing else. Sorry

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Any time you come up against push back to your opinion, which is what that is, not a fact, you simply hide behind the idea that you’re being talked down to by the dreaded straights. You then proceed to tell everybody “well ackshually” being gay is inherently about the cultural stereotypes you have yourself ingrained into yourself as well as your belief that gay must be this specific idea and cultural identity to get to the “true essence” of what’s it means to be gay. Which is entirely sanctimonious bullshit on your part.

If you’re gay you’re a dude who like fucking other dudes and acknowledges that they’re dudes. End of story. You don’t need to have been at stonewall. You don’t need to participate in pride. You don’t need to be some ridiculous Adonis gymbro.

You can try to dress it up in some half baked ideology of “true gayness” but it’s still just you deciding for other people what their sexuality is, much like say a straight bigot would tell a gay person what constitutes morality.

Krezlik

Feb 22, 2019
The bottom line is that straight boys don't get to tell other people what their sexuality is, especially when it's so obvious that the overwhelming majority of fans for something are in their camp.

It's not a mysterious coincidence that games catering to straight players sometimes include futa and traps but games catering to gay players hardly ever do.
So everyone that disagrees with you is straight all of a sudden, even though you have a large amount of nonstraight people telling you you're wrong? Do bisexual men not exist to you? Do gay men that don't fit your narrow and binary view of men not exist to you? You project that others are trying to tell you what your sexuality is when it is you doing that to people while acting like the masc4masc no fats no fems arbiter of all things gay.

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Any time you come up against push back to your opinion, which is what that is, not a fact, you simply hide behind the idea that you’re being talked down to by the dreaded straights. You then proceed to tell everybody “well ackshually” being gay is inherently about the cultural stereotypes you have yourself ingrained into yourself as well as your belief that gay must be this specific idea and cultural identity to get to the “true essence” of what’s it means to be gay. Which is entirely sanctimonious bullshit on your part.
Yeah, you need an ackshuaaally because straight bois love to bust out their buggery calculators but don't like to listen when it comes to The Gay. It is a unique thing that straight bois do; it's pure narcissism to define gayness as 'everything that grosses me out'.

Straight men do not get to tell gay men what being gay is. Gay culture is its own thing with its own rules and no matter how hard you try to whack them with a dictionary you can't control their sexuality or force them to acknowledge things you don't want associated with yours.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
So everyone that disagrees with you is straight all of a sudden, even though you have a large amount of nonstraight people telling you you're wrong? Do bisexual men not exist to you? Do gay men that don't fit your narrow and binary view of men not exist to you? You project that others are trying to tell you what your sexuality is when it is you doing that to people while acting like the masc4masc no fats no fems arbiter of all things gay.
Maybe do a little more reading, hmm?

Posts 1222 and 1223.

Last edited:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
This isn't Yu-Gi-Oh. Yelling out fallacies like they're trap cards doesn't magically overturn everything.

You can go off and talk about what you think is gay to other straight boys and police yourselves with accusations of faggotry - that's what you do - but that's the only place where your judgments mean anything.

Men don't get to tell women what femininity is, straights can't tell gays what gayness is, Europeans can't tell Chinese what is and isn't authentic chinese culture. It's very simple: as the out group what you think has no bearing on the in group.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
This isn't Yu-Gi-Oh. Yelling out fallacies like they're trap cards doesn't magically overturn everything.

You can go off and talk about what you think is gay to other straight boys and police yourselves with accusations of faggotry - that's what you do - but that's the only place where your judgments mean anything.

Men don't get to tell women what femininity is, straights can't tell gays what gayness is, Europeans can't tell Chinese what is and isn't authentic chinese culture. It's very simple: as the out group what you think has no bearing on the in group.

You: straight people can’t define what gay is.

Also you: gay people can’t define what gay is.

Lol.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
You wouldn't tell a straight man that is into tomboyish women "woah, you don't like strippers and cheerleaders, so you're no longer part of the straight club now" and it makes just as little sense to tell gay men that are into effeminate men "that's neither a bear, nor a twink, so you're out of the gay club now".
Actually I got a decent amount of stupid comments like that back in highschool. Also worth noting that girl i was dating back them was a classic tomboy, not the more modern gender identity shackled variety (she hates that change in the word's meaning, and since we called it quits on good terms after we graduated, I get ranted/grumbled at about that on occasion). But yeah, definitely had idiots implying that I was gay cause of dating her.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
You: straight people can’t define what gay is.

Also you: gay people can’t define what gay is.
Straight people get to define what straight is and gay people define what gay is. One is not the absence of the other and their ideas, even when using the same words, will not align.

I know there were a lot of words but this is like a third grade reading level on display here.

shizzo

Aug 3, 2018
Since when was having a preference in a body figure and clothing the nail in the coffin for your sexuality lol.
Damn that dude has a feminine figure and wears ambiguous/femme clothing, time to pull out my "no homo" card :cool:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Actually I got a decent amount of stupid comments like that back in highschool. Also worth noting that girl i was dating back them was a classic tomboy, not the more modern gender identity shackled variety (she hates that change in the word's meaning, and since we called it quits on good terms after we graduated, I get ranted/grumbled at about that on occasion). But yeah, definitely had idiots implying that I was gay cause of dating her.
Yeah, the best you can assume about people who think that doesn't happen is that they're really, really sheltered. When you're out there what you'll find is that if you're too different from what most people expect they'll either try to bully you into conforming to something ~sensible~ or ostracize you.

Really appreciate the guy who trotted out the old "but what about bisexuals?!?!?!". The only time we get acknowledged is as a prop in the Straight vs. Gay wars lmao.

People are getting cooler about all sorts of things, though, it's not all bad.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Straight people get to define what straight is and gay people define what gay is. One is not the absence of the other and their ideas, even when using the same words, will not align.

I know there were a lot of words but this is like a third grade reading level on display here.
So now you're delving into personal attacks since your asinine stance is illogical. Cool.

You don't get to be the sole arbiter of things that don't fall within your rigid definition of what you believe to be gay. The great irony of this whole thing is that you claimed to be offended at the portrayal of a particular gay character in the game and yet with every post you actively discount and attempt to erase other people's experience of homosexuality. When I fuck a dude, it's because I wanna fuck a dude. Sorry that that isn't "gay" enough for you.

shizzo

Aug 3, 2018

The thing is, you are gatekeeping being gay from everyone
Yeah, the best you can assume about people who think that doesn't happen is that they're really, really sheltered. When you're out there what you'll find is that if you're too different from what most people expect they'll either try to bully you into conforming to something ~sensible~ or ostracize you.

Really appreciate the guy who trotted out the old "but what about bisexuals?!?!?!". The only time we get acknowledged is as a prop in the Straight vs. Gay wars lmao.

People are getting cooler about all sorts of things, though, it's not all bad.
The ironic thing is that you seem to be doing the exact same thing, if someone doesn't fit your "gay people" criteria of preference they are not gay (you ostracize them). Funny that

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes