Deleted member 2489949

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2020
Hello friends,

Thank you to who has supported me so far. I could never have done without you guys, but now it's time to leave.
After Patreon closed my account, I tried different sites but unfortunately it didn't work.
There's no point in getting your hopes up any more.
The projects I was doing have been abandoned.
Once again, thank you.
You've been with me this whole time.
Take care of yourselves. :(

- Orion Games

Sep 21, 2018
Played the game, tried to get as many sexual encounters as I could find, and played it to completion. Chapter 9 felt a bit stale with pacing seeming to be rushed, though it might be due to it reaching a conclusion, along with it lacking any meaningful choices whatsoever and chapter 10 was just bad, just bad. At best chapter 10 had at MOST 2 endings that I could find after doing some run-throughs, even though there are multiple sides that could be chosen they are all the same. I think the game was good, with potential for a lot of neat stuff but 9 lacked any real impact and 10 didn't seem to left an awful taste in my mouth especially considering the title of the chapter. Really hoped it didn't end at 10 and if it did I wished it was at least expanded upon. Though sadly it is not my story, thus I have no control over how things go.

Edit: If anyone finds a secret ending by going for all achievements please post a guide on how to get the achievements and the method to receive said ending cause this is just sad

Edit 2: There are 3 endings but two of the ending is basically the same with the only difference being the name that is played in the dialogues.
How i can get Nicole x Tyrone?

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Tried playing and getting all the content. Wife baby was the easiest since it happens right at the start. The NTR route/s with all the male characters were just as easy.

The problem I'm having if it is possible to have a complete or at least till the end of content is a faithful wife ending. I can manage with choices all the way till the MC leaves overseas and the wife calls Tyrone over and wham NTR. Toward the beginning I left him out with what was going on like I read in a previous post and never stayed at his place but it always comes down to him being shot with you and things turn NTR south from there. Any tips on what I am or not missing?

Edit.
Ok, nevermind I finally figured it out with what I did. You have to be completely faithful no squirly business with anyone else. No poking Alice either or at least when I did that it triggered one scene after you leave overseas where she calls Tyrone and he comes over and bangs her. However you don't get the second scene with the NTR route where Alice can join in.

Which I found hilarious because the scene before if you choose to turn down Victoria she says no I'm married but she chokes on some meat sausage in the next scene with no qualms. Even his so called soul buddy he got shit with took that offer up real easy. Poor writing but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2018
Tried playing and getting all the content. Wife baby was the easiest since it happens right at the start. The NTR route/s with all the male characters were just as easy.

The problem I'm having if it is possible to have a complete or at least till the end of content is a faithful wife ending. I can manage with choices all the way till the MC leaves overseas and the wife calls Tyrone over and wham NTR. Toward the beginning I left him out with what was going on like I read in a previous post and never stayed at his place but it always comes down to him being shot with you and things turn NTR south from there. Any tips on what I am or not missing?

Edit.
Ok, nevermind I finally figured it out with what I did. You have to be completely faithful no squirly business with anyone else. No poking Alice either or at least when I did that it triggered one scene after you leave overseas where she calls Tyrone and he comes over and bangs her. However you don't get the second scene with the NTR route where Alice can join in.

Which I found hilarious because the scene before if you choose to turn down Victoria she says no I'm married but she chokes on some meat sausage in the next scene with no qualms. Even his so called soul buddy he got shit with took that offer up real easy. Poor writing but it is what it is.
Hey can you say how i make Tyrone NTR route happen? I tried but i only got Robert NTR and not to much else.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Hey can you say how i make Tyrone NTR route happen? I tried but i only got Robert NTR and not to much else.
Tell Tyrone about what's going on when giving a choice and stay over at his place when giving the prompt. If you play the faithful route it won't happen even if you stay at his place so nail everything you can before hand. It should just happen then as the story progresses.

Reactions: Lorde Cyber Saurus
Sep 21, 2018
Tell Tyrone about what's going on when giving a choice and stay over at his place when giving the prompt. If you play the faithful route it won't happen even if you stay at his place so nail everything you can before hand. It should just happen then as the story progresses.
Thank you dude

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
why abandoned?
Scroll up to the first post on this page it will say, then again the game itself was lackluster both in my opinion and the opinion of most that played this.

Edit: before this game was abandoned it was set to complete (last I checked) so i speak with this regarding the entire game.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes