ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Really good game, but we really need a walkthrough on how to access every scene. thanks

I hope for an update soon

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Played the game, tried to get as many sexual encounters as I could find, and played it to completion. Chapter 9 felt a bit stale with pacing seeming to be rushed, though it might be due to it reaching a conclusion, along with it lacking any meaningful choices whatsoever and chapter 10 was just bad, just bad. At best chapter 10 had at MOST 2 endings that I could find after doing some run-throughs, even though there are multiple sides that could be chosen they are all the same. I think the game was good, with potential for a lot of neat stuff but 9 lacked any real impact and 10 didn't seem to left an awful taste in my mouth especially considering the title of the chapter. Really hoped it didn't end at 10 and if it did I wished it was at least expanded upon. Though sadly it is not my story, thus I have no control over how things go.

Edit: If anyone finds a secret ending by going for all achievements please post a guide on how to get the achievements and the method to receive said ending cause this is just sad

Edit 2: There are 3 endings but two of the ending is basically the same with the only difference being the name that is played in the dialogues.

Last edited:

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
So basically you can die or fly to Africa, and Tyrone get both your girls ? that sucks

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
So basically you can die or fly to Africa, and Tyrone get both your girls ? that sucks
Tyrone only gets both girls if in the first chapters the MC trusts him and talks about what's going on.
Otherwise, there will be a scene between Nicole and Alice.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Um what did I just played?
Like what ever happened to Nicole's pregnancy on the NTR route?
Why are Alice and Nicole *suddenly* found?
I hope there's more endings and answer to that, I mean if you are just going to make a simple 'Tyrone gets all the girls' game then I don't see the reason behind the elaborate story telling/building in the beginning.

Reactions: Abnur_tharn

sirneversleep

Jan 11, 2018
Game had a lot of potential and dev absolutely bombed it by rushing the ending. Not even worth playing anymore. I had really high hopes for this game too. Could have been great, but the developer gave up on the last two updates, put in literally zero effort whatsoever. All the choices, all the paths, all lead up to the exact same ending with zero variations whatsoever. 0/10 stars do not recommend.

Last edited:

ZMorpheus10

Aug 9, 2019
I got a different ending that everyone else seems to have gotten "Tyrone" did not get the girls, and the MC did not get shot. Not sure what my choices were during the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
I got a different ending that everyone else seems to have gotten "Tyrone" did not get the girls, and the MC did not get shot. Not sure what my choices were during the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The ending for Tyrone taking the girls is depending on if you did tell Tyrone about the problem, if not then it is just the girls. Also, the Africa ending is redone twice between Robert and Tommy which just makes them basically the same leaving only two different endings.

Alexisissy

Oct 8, 2019
The game is addictive, interesting, but the endings are monotonous, you need more branches of the plot. I would like an option with a choice not between: "agree to a deal" and "refuse a deal", but also, for example, "save someone alone, Alice or Nicole". It is worth introducing into the plot, at least a little, and those girls whom the character fucked during the game. I am also interested in Victoria, which can be made a domina and directed at different characters (Alice, Nicole, the main character or all at once). This game can turn out to be a much more interesting story.

ShadowPersona

May 29, 2017
The ending for Tyrone taking the girls is depending on if you did tell Tyrone about the problem, if not then it is just the girls. Also, the Africa ending is redone twice between Robert and Tommy which just makes them basically the same leaving only two different endings.
It's not actually. I replayed the game to see if it will be different if I didn't tell him but I still got Tyrone getting the girls. I looked at the code of the game and it seems the only decision that's taken into account is if you chose NTR On in the beginning. If NTR is On, Tyrone fucks Nicole. If NTR isn't On, he doesn't.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes